♡~Molds~♡

Demon realm

Y/n pov

"Ughhh" I groaned and sneezed.

Today I woke up with a terrible cold, I don't know where it could have came from or who it could have came from.

But here I am laying in my f/c bed, with a bunch of used tissues, by me and a tissue box that's haft full.

"A-ah-ah-achooooo" I sneezed and wiped my nose.

Just then as I sat up the door opened and there stood my f/p.

The one and only hunter aka the golden guard.

"What are you" I coughed, "doing here?" I asked while practically dying. (Not really)

"Heard that your sick and brought over a few things that I thought would help" he said looking into my sick e/c eyes.

We both looked at eachother for awhile before looking away.

"Well what did you bring?" I asked brushing my h/c hair out of my face so I could see better.

"I got your f/s and some of your f/ms" he smiled showing the gap between his teeth.

I chuckled lightly.

"But what if you get sick then what?" I stared blankly at him, not wanting hunter to get sick.

"I think I'll be fine hun" he said, and walked over to me with the movies and the soup.

I smiled, I feel so lucky to have a person like this with me.

We both looked at eachother.

Hunters face came closer and closer.

Just then he kissed my forehead, and I smiled.

"A-ah ah-ahchooooo" I sneezed.

"Haha bless you" hunter said while laughing.

I laughed, and while hunter ran down the stairs to make the soup, I was picking out a movie.

I ended up picking f/m.

I waited for I would say 5 minutes, before hunter came back up with a bowl of my f/s.

I cleaned off the table that was full of tissues, so he could put the soup down.

After he put the soup down, we got comfortable.

hunter put the movie in and grabbed the bowl of soup but dropped it right away due to the hotness of the bowl.

"Fuck" I mumbled and hunter looked down at the mess I had made from the soup.

I groaned at the mess, that was now all over my f/c bed.

"I didn't think the bowl would be that hot" I said and rubbed the back if my head.

Hunter got me off the bed while he quickly cleaned the mess up.

"Where are we gonna go now, the beds a mess" I mumbled and looked down, annoyed with myself.

Just then hunter came over to me and hugged me.

"We can go to my place I can sneak you in" hunter said, and pulled away from the hug.

I sighed and hunter took his coven sweater giving it to me.

Under the sweater was just a black t-shirt.

"Your going to freeze" I looked him up and down.

"I'll be fine don't worry about me" he said, and I put the sweater on.

We went to the door and I waved bye to eda after I died (coughing) yet again.

We both rode to the castle, and he manged to sneak me in, after he gave this dude (I think his name was Steve) something.

Once in his room I looked around and it looked quite nicer then he said.

When I finished looking around I noticed that he had set up the movie and made us a comfy spot.

I got over there and we got comfy and watched the movie.

Haft way though the movie I ended up falling asleep.

♡~616 words~♡