You're My Why (Marcy X Reader)

(Spoiler warning)

"Come on Y/n!" Marcy cried out to you. Tears from all the commotion wielding in your eyes, you ran towards her side. "Please work, please work." You sat beside her, holding the box as well, watching as a blue and white light began to grow. The portal!

"No!" King Andrias cried out, running towards you. You felt a sensation in your soul yelling 'hurry up' in a rushed voice. Sasha and Grime suddenly slid in front of his path. 

"Me and Grime will hold him, just go!" Sasha shouted to Anne. 

"Hurry up Anne!" You cried out. 

"She's going as fast as she can L/n!" Sasha remarked loudly back to you, Anne standing up with the help of Hop Pop, Polly and Sprig and making her way over. 

"Quick everyone in the portal!" Marcy ordered, pointed towards the shining door, and everybody doing as told. Before you walked in, Marcy stopped you. "Y/n, there's something I want to tell you." Marcy began, smiling slightly as she looked at the box, then to you. Anne gasped in realization, but shook her head. 

"Good idea to confess the feelings Marcy, but now isn't the time!" She yelled out. Marcy ignored Anne's interruptions, going on. King Andrias managed to wipe Sasha and Grime out of his pathway, running towards Marcy. 

"I just wanna say I-" She began to tell you, your eyes filled with tears. Suddenly, an orange light could be seen from her chest. She felt a pierce as she looked down towards the glow, along with you as well. 

"Now look what you made me do." King Andrias said, no emotions that showed regret or sadness; guilt or hurt. You clasped a hand over your mouth, tears rolling down your face as Anne called out the girl's name from behind you. 

"MARCY!" Anne's voice faded in your ears as you watched Marcy fall onto her knees, pulling your one leg out of the portal as Marcy finished her words. Tears wielded your eyes as the black-haired beautiful-hearted girl that you fell in love with the day you met let out her last beath:

"I love you."