I Like Girls Too (Anne X Fem!Reader)

"Don't worry bestie," Anne reassured you once again. "I'm right here for you." You continued to pace around the room, hand on your chin as you pondered.

"I don't know what it is!" You let out in an almost annoyed tone. "I just feel like there's something on my chest that's waiting to jump off." Anne looked down. 

"Maybe you should just vent," She shrugged, moving her leg from the edge of your bed to the floor to sit. "Go on, tell me everything! I'm here for you." You sighed, sitting down beside her. 

"Well sometimes I feel like I don't tell anybody about the real me." You began, Anne nodding in understanding. "Like, that everybody thinks about 'little miss perfect' when they see me." You sang slightly, Anne humming as she followed along with your words. "Because there is something that they don't know," You stated boldly, rising up from the bed. "They don't know that I like girls. That I'm Bi." You let out, turning back to Anne. 

"Oh my gosh Y/n," Anne began, sounding really excited. "That's amazing! You are such a brave girl for telling me this!" You cringed. 

"Anne you sound like a mom!" You cried out as she hugged you, making her laugh. 

"That's what my mom said when I came out to her." Anne smiled at you, you both jumping up slightly when Sasha came through the door. 

"Hey guys, I'm bored, do you wanna-" She paused when she looked at you, you both blinking with a slight pink on your faces. "Wait, what's going on?" She began to smile as she came closer, closing the door behind her. 

"Well, Y/n's bisexual!" Anne spat out, clasping a hand over her mouth in realization. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, did you want Sasha to know that?" You nodded. 

"It's fine! Might as well start with you guys knowing." As you said this, Anne let out a sigh of relief. 

"That's crazy because Anne had been wondering if you liked girls so she could ask you out." Sasha submitted, no guilt lacing her voice as she said with a smirk. Anne turned red as you turned to her. You watched as she quickly attempted to cover her face.

"Is that true?" You asked with a small laugh. "Cause if it is, then I'll so go out with you." You said, making her reveal her eyes from her hands. 

"Really?" She muttered. 

"Uh yes!" You walked over to her, Sasha crossing her arms as she watched, proud with herself. "Anne I've liked you for a very long time, I just didn't know I did until I found out I did." You shrugged, Anne blinking. 

"Well that makes sense." Anne slowly removed her hands. 

"Just kiss already!" Sasha groaned, you two looking at her with wide eyes. "Come on, we don't have all day, I'm gonna take you two skating!" You both shrugged before doing exactly what Sasha said.