I

It was 1:45 am when I finished reading the whole series of "Lookism" on webtoon. It was 2:20 am when I finished getting ready for bed. And it was 2:58 am when I fell completely asleep.

...

2:59

...

3:00

"It's time to reach the other world, Diandra Hyun," an echo of a voice rang out gently throughout the room.

_________________________

I was usually a light sleeper, and I woke up with a cool breeze coming across my face. My once blurry and groggy face awakened fairly quickly once I noticed I couldn't see any outlines of objects in my room. I couldn't see anything. Everything was dark, dark to the point it was black. I held my hand out and crawled out of my bed; horror set in. My arms looked around for anything, but nothing could be felt, not even the carpet in my room. I tried to scream...and nothing. My voice was blocked. It was indeed a nightmare. What were a few minutes felt like an eternity. 

Suddenly a blinding light came out of nowhere, and I had to close my eyes. Slowly opening them, I came across a screen. Not like an advertisement, but like a game screen. I wasn't too familiar with games, but I often watched my sibling play them and what appeared in front of me looked pretty similar to what I'd seen with their games.

Name: Diandra Hyun

Gender: Female

Birth age: (international) 17, (Korean) 18

Occupation: Student

"What is this," I muttered as I stared intently at the screen. The screen suddenly added additional information.

Skills

Weapon of Choice: (#$%^*)---please choose 1---

Martial Arts of Choice:(*&^%$) ---please choose 2---

Additional Skills: ---please choose 3---

Other Facts

Family: Deceased

Romantic Partner: None

Hometown: Gangbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I didn't know what quite to do; I was dazed at what was happening. Not finding any way out of this and looking a the screen, I hesitantly pressed 'Weapon of Choice.'

---please choose 1---

-None-

-Brass Knuckles-

-Billy Clubs-

-Knife-

-Stun Gun-

"Hmm, Interesting choice." I still didn't quite know what was happening, so I decided on what I thought was the safest choice for me: the Knife. After all, I already have one due to running in the morning, and I also have an extendable baton which I've happened to use a couple of times; though those times were to warn perverts away.

<<Knife>>

The screen went back to the whole stat page again. I then clicked the 'Martial Arts of Choice.'

---please choose 2---

-Taekwondo-

- Kyokushin Karate-

-Judo-

-Wrestling-

-Muay Thai-