𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"Ma, i'm goin' out." The hooded male mumbled to his mother whom was nodding out which made him feel uneasy and disappointed at the fact; she loved them drugs more than her kids.

She been addict since Ares's father and her filed their divorce papers after their last child, Ares younger brother Asyn.

Ares see why, Aesir- his biological father left. He had hella reasons to leave.

First off, she couldn't keep a roof over her nor her kid's heads, she barely knew how to cook.

She was a straight-up junkie, nobody wanted to deal with that. She would have little fling's running in and out of their somewhat of a home.

she was flat out pitiful in Ares opinion, unfortunately Ares was the man of the house. He had sure the bills were paid and a roof was over their heads, and food on the table.

He's been providing since he was twelve, it wasn't nothing new to him.

She looked at him with bloodshot eyes and wiped her mouth, "Mm kay b-be safe boa." She slurred before she could say anything else to him, she was startled by the sound of the door being slammed by the teen loudly.

"D-dat damn boa." She said sluggishly before leaning back into the furniture and closing her eyes slowly.

Ares fished his AirPods and his phone out of his pants pocket and took one of them out of his black case and pushed it into his ear gently, hearing a soft beep which indicated his AirPods connected to his iPhone 12.

Putting his music on shuffle and sliding his phone back into his pocket, "Aye Top?" He heard, making him snap his back to wherever the familiar voice came from.

He looked at his best friend whom was walked up to him and dapped Ares before pulling him into a brotherly hug. Ja was a brother to Ares they grew up together, Ares like to say 'mud thicker than blood'.

Although he wasn't related nor kin to him, he was still the closest thing to being his younger brother.

"Wea' ya goin big bruh?" Jakair asked.

"To dat new cafe down tha street." He replied, licking over his lips.

"Da bitches dere?" Jakair raised his eyebrow as they pulled out of each other's embrace. Ares laughed at him and shook his head, "Shit'no fo'. Dey at tha block doa'." He smirked.

"Shitt. What's da move den?" Ja grinned back at him, rubbing his palms together and licking over his two-toned lips.

"I'm on whatever Ja." He shrugged.