Chapter 17

I feel better today, thank god, I hated being sick. I felt crummy all the time and I stayed in bed 24/7. Well, actually, I was happy about that. I never got to do anything but sleep, eat, and occasionally get up to pee. I was kind of glad to change my schedule up a bit.

I woke up to Nini calling me to see if I was going to come to school that day. She hates riding the bus alone she said but she knows so many people I didn't think being lonely was an option for her.

I picked out my best outfit and left just in time for the bus to get here. I didn't have much of a choice on where to sit because Janiaya already saved a seat for and was waving for me to come over.

"Yay your not a pitiful old sick lady anymore" she screams happily. I block her out and look out the window. That is seriously the most entertaining thing I can do when my cousin goes off at the mouth.

"Are you listening?" She says, tapping me on the shoulder. "What, oh yeah," I say. "Then what did I just say?" she says. "Uhhhhh, something about yourself?" I say. She says, "Ugh," and turns away with a disgusted look on her face.

She is not mad at me. She gets annoying and antisocial when she is mad. She also gets very........b*tchy.

I am not looking forward to today.