Rubble Trouble

The Great Wall of China. Truly a masterpiece in human construction. An impenetrable fortress the likes of which the world has rarely seen. The wall stretched among the hills and mountains of its home, overlooking and protecting the forest and its inhabitants. Nothing would be able to break through. At least, that's what the residents so boldly claim.

If only they were prepared for what was about to happen.

It was midnight, the majority of the people were asleep in their homes and only the sounds of nocturnal animals could be heard emanating from the forest. However, a little leaf would soon change that. It glided on a gentle breeze through the night until it reached the Great Wall of China, where it just so happened to catch fire on one of the torches stacked together on the wall. While slowly burning away, the leaf eventually finished its journey to the woodland floor, where the single ember quickly grew into a ravenous wildfire. The fire only grew and consumed the forest in a stream of deadly heat and hellish light, leaving only charred corpses and fiery fields in its wake. As the fire raged on, falling trees crashed and burned on the ground, with one tree smashing open an egg capsule. The contents were that of two cards, one was grey with red accents and the other was a pale orange with red accents, and both had a fire symbol on the back. As soon as the fire reached the cards they began glowing a deep red simultaneously where they eventually combined and formed a giant dinosaur. This bipedal carnivorous dinosaur had green splotchy colouring all over its body and had a huge head filled with shark-like teeth and monstrous, blood-red eyes.

This was a Carcharadontosaurus.

The Carcharadontosaurus roared with vicious joy at its newfound freedom and fired a celebratory destructive fireball from its mouth far into the distance, where it exploded like a bomb and destroyed the vast green wilderness. The Carcharadontosaurus chortled and cackled with glee as a smile of smoke lingered from his mouth. He then stomped down and roared, staking claim over his new domain as the fire around him swarmed at his evil crescendo.
———————————————————————
French Narrator: A few hours later...
———————————————————————
At Zeta Point, it was a bright and sunny day on the green surface of the island as someone in particular was having a lot of fun.

Zander: "Wow! This is fantastic! Hahahaha!"

Zander was currently jumping around on a new invention which were basically just shoes with springs at the bottom.

Zander: "I love this! I'm walking on air! This is great! Can I have a pair?! I will never take them off! I love them!"

Ed and Rod were currently sat down and watching the show.

Rod: "Cool huh? I think it's one of our best inventions so far."

Ed: "I wouldn't know. Zander won't take them off so I can find out."

Rod: "I bet with those shoes you can run across a football field in just five steps."

Ed: "That would come in handy for reaching the caterers on the other side."

Their little conversation was soon interrupted when Zander started panicking about the fact that he didn't know how to take the shoes off and was now bouncing all over the place.

Zander: "Whoa! Hey! How do I stop these crazy things?! HEEEEELLLLLP!! AHHHHH!!"

Rod: "Zander those are just a prototype. There's a button to switch them off somewhere but I can't remember where."

Zander: "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT I'M THE FIRST ONE TO TRY THESE CRAZY THINGS OUT?!?! GEE, THANKS A LOT!!"

His chaotic jumping continued until he reached an open elevator where he crashed inside and had magically stopped jumping as the elevator doors closed and he went down.