Shot - 7

Closely sticked to him, her naked body was engulfed his bare arms with their eyes closed ......sleeping peacefully.........

She subconsciously snuggled more into his chest while he had wrapped his arms around her petite figure.......

It was almost late morning when Riddhima woke up from her beauty sleep only to find herself in his embrace with their legs entangled with each other under one single sheet........

Riddhima smiled and then tried to come out of his hold but as soon as she tried , he tighten his grip making her stare him ........

She again tried and again the result was same ......

So lastly of being tired from her futile attempt to come out from his embrace,  she poke her index finger in his cheeks to wake him up.........

But he was sleeping like a log.........

And moreover not letting her go.......

She peeked out from the window in the same position only to realize the weather is all clear with sun almost shining in the sky but not that much as they are in between the forest ........birds are chirping , she smile at the beautiful nature........

But soon she frown looking at his sleepy head husband who is neither waking up nor letting her go to enjoy the nature.......

She had seen the lake too and honestly she just wanna enjoy in that water with swans around her .......

She want to be a water baby , she pouts........

She again poked her finger in his cheek but this time harshly,  immediately receiving a sleepy groan from her handsome husband sleeping next to her and that too in a most husky voice ........

She thought of an idea and grinned at it.......

She run her long points nails on his body , creating a tickling sensation in him........

After sometime,  he looked at her with his half opened eyes only to find her staring him with her innocent doe shaped eyes........

What happened sweetheart  ? , asked Vansh in his sleepy voice.......

Riddhima: wake up na Vansh,  I wanna go there......she pointed towards the lake ........

I wanna play there ......please utho na Vansh !

Vansh: you are not a kid anymore sweetheart.......but carrying a kid inside you .......grow up baby !

He again close his eyes but Riddhima grabbed his nose and pulled it so hard that he jerked off from his sleep within a fraction of second with a scream ........

Riddhimaaa , he groaned being annoyed and Riddhima finding it as a opportunity quickly stand up by pulling sheet towards her inorder to wrap herself up .........

Vansh started taking long strides towards her while she was backing off.......

Before she could realize,  she was caged in between him and the wall.....

She tried to move aside but he caged her between his arms .......

He grabbed her both hands and placed them above her head .......

She can feel her sheet is slipping little bit from her body........

He grabbed her both hands with his single hand and brought his free hand down to grab her waist.......