Prologue

. . .
Something feels off..as in it's too good for it to be true..How can things change so suddenly..
____
I have always wondered why izuku midoriya was so obsessed with katsuki bakugo,
his abuser plus the person who never actually cared about him.
Just looking at bakugo bully midoriya and midoriya still follow him was sickening.
Bakugo is that type of person who is just loud and self centered,yet that's just his personality trait. You can't change him that is just how he is.
On the other hand
izuku.
I always thought something was weird going on as to why no one literally no one wanted to be his friend in school?
he did say bakugo told everyone to not be his friend.
though if i think about it..he can't be only bullied because he is quirkless..that doesn't make any sense, many people have such stupid useless quirks..no that can't be the only reason he doesn't have any friends..
its the thing that he only followed bakugo and his friends
it was clear bakugo didnt want to be his friend to the point where he just doesnt want him to follow him..
Pathetic is what all i could think about izuku ..
It does sound and look harsh, but he doesn't listen to me whenever i try to be his friend..infact i tried to defend him from bakugo numerous times..He either says that's just the way he is or he doesnt mean it..izuku gives off a weird creepy vibe..
i know it seems wrong that i judge him without knowing him but i feel so bad about it..
izuku is just sensitive while bakugo isnt..it just doesnt click..sure katsuki is a bully but its getting to the point where katsuki just wants izuku to stop obsessing over him..This just doesn't seem healthy..that no one literally no one likes izuku? he is such a sweet guy and he is super innocent..the whole school? really? just because he is quirkless?
Izuku is delusional in a way..let me explain..
imagine if you love or like someone so much you want them to be the exact person you imagine them in your head. izuku always thought katsuki was his friend how ever katsuki didn't
It is sad..very sad actually..
the was i have seen him lie to his mother that everything was fine and katsuki isn't bullying him at all and that they're best friends...explains it all.

______
some information about yourself :
You always thought something was off about this hero and villain world
it was too black and white..
you felt as if no one gets it..it is like you knew something you wish you didn't know feeling..you didn't understand the fact that some people are literally born with a very dangerous painful cant be helped quirk..what are these people supposed to do in life? of course play the role villain because with no villains..no heros..there is no such thing as world piece..sure being a hero is awesome but what happens when you see behind the curtains of the hero and villain world in the future?..