Suddenly sisters

Tony stark has 5 kids 3 biological 2 adopted namely Bridgette Sakura Stark ,Marin Xavier Stark and Marinette Bloom Stark who are biological and Arkayna Blossom Stark and Chloe Bourgeois who after legal adoption was re-named Chloe Ashlyn Stark.
So liela got to Chloe's parents and they disowned her Tony just so happened to be in Paris and adopted her this was 2 months after Mari left and transfered to her dream school PINY Institute of New York for fashion and her best friend Shuri(from black panther 😼)is her bestie since like 4ever
Back to the story
~chloe POV~
I was crying under a tree it was raining cats and dogs but I didn't care. Liela had gotten to my parents and they disowned me and took full custody over Zoe now she's Zoe lee Bourgeois I just felt like dieing . I felt bad for how I treated Mari and wanted to apologize but she left 2 months ago liela really got to her. I felt someone put an umbrella over my head and looked up to see freaking Tony stark "u know you'll catch a cold,"he told me but for some reason I couldn't help but cry. Surprisingly he sat next to me and asked the problem I felt like I could trust him so I confided in him. He listened and comforted me like an actual father I needed then he asked if he could adopt me . I thought it over and agreed "u know I have a daughter your age and I bet u 2 would get along "he said as he helped me up and I smiled knowing I would love living with him . We got into his car and drove off to a hotel he'd been staying in it just had to be my ex-parents . He was staying in the presidential suite . Inside I met pepper my soon to be mom. Tony explained everything and she was excited to have me as her daughter. They told me to rest since the next day we'd be leaving for home. I went to sleep and hoped for the best .
~time skip next day~
I woke up with a start and freshened up I went to the living room and found Tony and pepper"morning mom and dad,"I said then covered my mouth in shock. They looked surprised but smiled "morning kid"Tony answered"morning darling"pepper said as she placed a kiss on my forehead and handed me what looked like a certificate I was confused but surprised when I read it it was my birth certificate but instead of Chloe Nicole Bourgeois it read Chloe Ashlyn Stark it said I was an American citizen."welcome to the family"pepper said as he and Tony hugged me tears of joy cascaded down my cheeks "okay sport we're flying home hope your ready to meet the family"dad said and I smiled .
3rd person POV
They packed everything and left for the airport and boarded Tony's private jet to America . It was a 10hr long flight .
After 10hrs the alighted the jet and there was a limo waiting for them and Chloe was introduced to Ben the family driver and she knew she could trust him . After half an hour they pulled up at the house Chloe was shocked

 After half an hour they pulled up at the house Chloe was shocked

She couldn't believe she was going to live there . At first Chloe hesitated to enter "what's wrong Chlo?"pepper asked "what if they don't like me"Chloe said Tony and pepper smiled "don't worry kid they will"Tony said reassuring her and she smiled ,the entered the house and they heard arguing "hey,Kayna I was watching that ,I wanna know what'll happen to Hiro on his 3rd ride with 02"a male voice said "c'mon Rin,I wanna watch blue exorcist"a female voice said and she sounded like a child."BLUE RIN/KAYNA IS ANNOYING"they yelled in unison
Pepper smiled on hearing her kids argue ,"kids we're home" she said and instantly they came running down the stairs and tackled their parents in a hug not noticing the blonde"CHLOEE!"a certain blunette said "Marinette?"Chloe asked.