⚡️𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮 𝕆𝕟𝕖-𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥

OK hear me out this popped up in my mind as I watched something on YT so please enjoy and I will make a part 2 just bc the part numero dos is Angst so yea enjoy weebs ^^

You were walking down the aisle, holding the most beautiful flowers in your hands and there he was...Osamu Miya you wished he was the groom. Because of family issues you had to break up with Samu and meant to be married with another man your parents chose. You tried to smile but internally you were breaking down. "How could they do this?!" You thought to yourself. Osamu smiled beside him his brother Atsumu who had so much pain in his eyes, he also know about why you Osamu wasn't the one standing and waiting for you.

You arrived, standing in-front of the man you didn't want. The most painful fact was: you saw this man as your brother and not only wanted your parents to marry him.. they wanted kids! You didn't know how this will work out but you gave up your hope long ago. The priest read out and you were in your own world still trying to smile, looking absolutely fine. Then the man leaned down to your ear and whispered "When the part comes with I do go to your actual man I know how hard it is nee-chan" You looked up at him and smiled, one tear coming from your eye. He knew Osamu was your man and your only true love and your nearly brother saw you as well as a sister nothing else.
The minutes felt like hours you couldn't wait to run down to your love and kiss him till dawn.

The time had come. The priest asked you if you do. You looked at your bro and he moved his lips in the word go. You looked at Osamu and began running. Osamu didn't know what was happening and then you already hugged him right and screamed I DO.
The priest was confused and your parents had the ugliest and pissed face on. Your bro looking with a proud face and smiled "That's your man not me"
Osamu tearing up, confused what was happening at the moment. "Osamu! I will marry you! I won't listen what my parents tell me! I love you and only you! You're the light in my darkness! And I WILL BE NAMED Y/N MIYA!!"
Osamu started smiling and crying "Is this really t-true? Is this really h-happening? You choose me?" You hugged him and kissed him again "Yes I choose you Miya Osamu.."

After that action, your parents kicked you out of their house but you showed them your middle finger and moved to Osamu and Atsumu. Atsumu was still stunned what you did and now you are his fav girl and he doesn't call you squealing pig ^^
You lived with these two your life and your hope re-gained, hoping to marry next year Samu.
But you parents had still other plans for you. They weren't satisfied what happened. You should live like they said. Your nearly brother heard their plans and called you.

𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝑵𝒆𝒆-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏♤...

"Hello? Bro?"
"Y/N! You need to leave the country or hide you and Osamu!"
"Why?"
"Mom and Dad are planning to separate you!"
"..what? That can't be.."
"It is! I heard them and I hope I just miss-heard it but I heard something like killing Osamu and locking you up..as a...punishment.."
" I'll tell Samu and come to you alright?"
" good plan I'll be waiting"

𝒯ℬ𝒞