popstar tunes and typewriter fumes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A large black hearse pulled up into the gates of Nevermore Highschool, and out came a gothic-looking girl. Wednesday Addams.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

"Wednesday darling, you're going to adore it at Nevermore absolutely I guarantee." a slender Woman claimed to look at a relatively short girl with two neatly braided pigtails.

"Mother, I will never enjoy a place where you and Father have been for more than 10 minutes" Wednesday scoffed as she picked up two large bags and a case that looked to be in the shape of a very large Violin.

"My sweet Viper, don't you think we should get Lurch to help you with your bags?" Wednesday's father asked her. A tall hunched man popped out of nowhere and offered to take the girl's bags. Wednesday shot him a look that said 'Do not touch.' and Lurch swiftly backed away.

"I can carry my belongings thank you." the girl said walking through the gates of the school.

"Goodbye, my little Tazmanian Devil!" Gomez shouted after her as he wrapped his arms around his wife Morticia

"Oh, Gomez do you think she'll be alright in there?" she wondered placing her hand on the short man's chest.

"Don't worry Cara Mia, our dear Wednesday will eat them alive if they dare do something to upset her," Gomez said while tracing his fingers up his Wife's arm.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Howdy Roomie!" a sudden loud burst of joy hit Wednesday's eardrums like a truck. A very tall girl with short blonde hair and darts of color throughout skipped towards Wednesday." Welcome to Ophelia Hall!" the tall girl stuck out her hands gesturing she was going in for a hug when Wednesday suddenly steps back and glares at her. "Oh, not a hugger, I see" the tall girl seemed disappointed and stepped back "Well, my name is Enid Sinclair your Werewolf roommate!"

"I noticed you were a Lycan almost immediately by your extremely annoying wagging tail." Wednesday huffed looking at the quickly moving fluffy tail on the tall girl's lower back.

"Oh!" Enid yelped grabbing her tail to keep it from wagging. "Sorry about that I can't help it," she admitted while blushing furiously. Wednesday bent down to get a closer look at the fluffy tail.

"Strange, I've never met a Lycan that has a tail while in Human form." Wednesday quickly lifted and made straight eye contact with Enid. "You're quite a unique one aren't you," she smirked.

"I... Um." Enid muttered as she witnessed the shorter girl pick up her bags and walk over to the empty bed. "You didn't tell me your name yet," Enid said skipping over to Wednesday trying to move past that awkward moment.

"Please refrain from skipping, it gives me a headache." the shorter girl grumbled. "And it's Wednesday Addams." Enid briefly apologized and waddled back over to her side of the room before hopping onto her bed covered in stuffed animals, pillows, and blankets.

"Isn't this room awesome?" Enid said trying to break the silence between the two girls. Wednesday slowly turned around to look at her surroundings, she didn't even notice it when she walked in, she was too distracted by the already bright distracting blob of colors in front of her, that she completely missed how horrifyingly colorful the room was. There was a bright colored film all over the center glass window, lots of hanging lights flickering in an array of different colors that danced across the room, and a huge pinky orange flag that hung above Enid's bedframe which Wednesday had utterly no clue to what it meant, a weirdly impressive huge stack of stuffed animals in all different shapes and sizes, and she couldn't forget the huge line of pinky and purple sweaters hung near Enid's bed. Wednesday almost threw up in her mouth looking at all of this.

"It looks like a unicorn threw up all over this room ate it back up then vomited it up again," Wednesday stated her eyes darting around the room in utter shock. Enid stood up her tail wagging at extreme speeds.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" she gleamed. Wednesday Rolled her eyes. This is going to be a horrible year.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
one week time skip.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After about a week of settling in Wednesday has already caused problems for the cute little wolf, ripping off half of her colored window plastics so it was evenly split down the two girls' rooms. Wednesday had also asked if Enid could remove her colorful array of hanging lights but after a heated debate, they both settled on the color only remaining on the default setting and no flickering at all. Wednesday has yet to ask about the sunset-colored flag above Enid's bed "Enid, why do you have that weirdly colored flag above your bed? I don't recall a country with a flag that looks anything like that." Wednesday cringed pointing towards the bright-colored sheet.

"Oh! Well.." Enid said, "Well it's not a country flag." she giggled sitting up on her bed "It's more of a thing that people like me do to show how we feel." Wednesday looked at her confused. "Basically it means I like girls!" Enid blurted out covering her red face, her tail tucked closely by her body.

"Oh." Wednesday muttered, "Can you get one in black and white?" Enid lifted her head out from her hands.

"What do you mean? I don't think so since the colors mean specific things-" Enid suddenly whipped her head around to face Wednesday "WAIT YOU WANT ONE?" her tail suddenly perked up in surprise her face slowly heating up.

"Well if it's to show your proud in liking girls shouldn't I have one then?" Wednesday inquiries "Personally I find men quite unattractive and far too loud and annoying." Enid's tail kept wagging faster and faster as she heard this. "Girls are far more attractive personality-wise and seem to listen when I tell them what to do." Enid couldn't believe what she was hearing, her roommate was also a Lesbian??

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Hello!
Thank you so much for reading my little teaser chapter! I basically wrote this to see if I had any inspiration for writing more on this plot :3 please give me some other ideas which I could incorporate and if you'd like to read more!

Thanks again! xx

-Val