On a night of full moon.

《I do not own TYPE-MOON or any other related franchise in this work of fiction. The story and OC characters are the only works I own.》

■■■■■■■■■■■■

It was a dark and malicious night.

He remembered the dark night, when the darkness of night was outshone by the happiness of fair.

There were joy and celebration, ignorant of all the evil as children enjoyed, the couples rejoiced, elders smiled.

The entire town was indulging in the happiness of moment unaware of the incoming doom.

Including me, Ritsuka Fujimaru. In blissful ignorance enjoying the fair like any normal 10 year old would do as his parent smiled on him, his sister Gudako Fujimaru following him with very vigour as he.

 In blissful ignorance enjoying the fair like any normal 10 year old would do as his parent smiled on him, his sister Gudako Fujimaru following him with very vigour as he

He was running around the fair, trying to spot the ball that bounced off from his sister's hands

His mother called for him, he heard it
though being the rowdy kid he was he didn't mind it as he ran for the ball which went under a circus van that stationed there.

Both him and his sister was a bundle of energy he and his sister had ended up crawling under the van to get the ball.....and that's when things started to go south.

It was a bloody scream.

A scream of pain agony that tore apart the joyful atmosphere of the fair. The scream was so scary that Ritsuka froze under the van clutching to the ball, his sister clinging to him with teary eyes..

They recognized the scream...it was their mother's.

With a herculean effort of braveness he peeked over the van to see what it was and found blood splashing over his face. He instantly covered his sister's eyes, yet it was futile.

There she was, his mother with her hands over her mouth an look of anguish and despair written all over.

Looking at a person with black hair and modest build around his mid thirties. However, what was horrifying was a clawed hand sticking out of his torso.