I love you

"Why would you do that?!" Peter looked you up and down. His suit had been torn in a couple places, and his hair was a mess. You crossed your arms and put a pout on your lips.

"I..." your voice trailed off.

"Well?" He stood up and matched your stance, crossing his arms as well.

"I just wanted to help!" You practically yelled, throwing your arms out.

"Y/N, you're not cut out to help! He could've killed you in a split second! What if I hadn't noticed you? You could be dead!" You could feel the tears pricking at the corner of your eyes. Your throat got tight, and you couldn't make the words come out.

"I can't have you in danger like that. When I tell you to get somewhere and stay put, you get somewhere and stay put! You don't try to help. I can do it, Y/N!"

"But I can do it too! I'm strong and smart and a fast thinker! I can help you! I can-"

"Dammit, Y/N! You need to learn to listen!"

"But-"

"No buts!"

"Fine! All you see me as is a helpless little girl! You don't think I can do anything!"

"I don't think that, but you're not cut out for fighting."

"I'm just gonna go. I'll stay at Jessica's tonight."

"You aren't going anywhere." His voice darkened a bit. You could feel a pang in your heart that traveled all the way down to between your thighs.

"Peter, I-"

"Be quiet. You're going to learn to listen." He stalked toward you and grabbed your arm. He pulled you all the way to the bedroom the two of you shared.

He pinned you against the wall, kissing you hard. His hands held your wrists firmly to the wall, while you pretended to struggle. "Be good." He whispered in a gravely voice. A voice so deep and strict it sent chills down your spine. He knew you were putty in his hands.

"C'mere." He put his hands under your legs, and you jumped to straddle him. He carried you over the bed and laid you down. "Now, you're going to be good girl for me."

You whimper a bit at his words, knowing what was coming and not wanting to wait. "Please-"

"Did I say beg?" At those words he flipped you over so that your ass was straight up. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled you over his lap. "If you can't listen, I'll just have to teach you how. Count these out loud."

"Peter-"

He landed a hard slap on the right side. "Sir. Refer to me as sir."

"Yes, sir." You gripped his thigh hard, steadying yourself.

"Such a good girl." He pulled down your bottoms and landed another slap.

"One, sir." You gasped hard, trying to calm your breath. Another hard smack.

"Two!" You hadn't even had time to prepare yourself for the next before he laid another one down. "Three! God- fuck." You thought that maybe sometimes he forgets his strength. He rubbed his hand over the raw skin of your bare ass.

His hand began to creep in between your thighs. You parted them for him eagerly, wanting him to give your more. He slid a single finger through your fold, and that was enough for you to let out a loud moan. "Ah, not so fast, honey." You let out a disgruntled sound, and he slapped your ass again.

"Fuck, Peter!" You moaned out his name, urging him to give you what you want.

"Excuse me?" His hand came down hard on your left cheek causing you to kick your legs.

"Sir! I'm sorry, sir!" You put your face into his thigh, wishing he would just fuck you. "5, sir!"

"Wow. I didn't think you'd remember. Though I'd might just have to leave you here for a while." His hands moved back between your thighs, this time quickly, plunging deep into you. You moaned loud, moving your hips.

His other hand grabbed your hair, pulling it back. Your mouth fell open, letting every sound escape. "Such a little slut for me. God." He breathed out, admiring you. Your body contorted to his touch, begging for him.

Your moans died down as he withdrew his fingers, pulling you up yo your feet. You looked at him longingly, your bottoms at your ankles. He pulled you closer and pulled your chest into his mouth. His teeth grazed your nipple while his tongue swirled around. He moved you to straddle him on the bed, never moving his mouth. His hand moved down to you clit, rubbing harsh circles. Your moans grew louder as you gripped his hair.

His lips came off with a pop, and he flipped you over, his toned chest hovering over you. You looked at him, and he looked at you. His lips met yours for a quick kiss, and then his suit  was fully off. His length fell out and stood at attention, aching for you.

He came and laid over you, pinning down your hands, and kissed you gently. You could feel him on your thigh, ready for your warmth. He whispered in your ear, "I love you, Y/N." And kissed your forehead. He began to kiss down your body, focusing on your chest for a while, and then continued to move down until his lips found your clit.

His tongue flicked quickly while his hands held your thighs with a bruising grip. Your hand moved down to grab his head. You held him there as his sucked and licked right at your sweet spot. You could feel yourself getting close for him, and your head fell back. The pulses came through your body in waves until finally, you came. As you rode it out, he kept going, just to torture you a bit. Your grip in his hair was tighter than ever.

His tongue moved down to clean up your mess, and then he moved up to your mouth again. He kissed you and you could taste yourself on his lips. He pushed your hair out of your face and his right hand moved down to grasp his member. He lined it up, and slowly pushed inside of you. Your head flew back, and your mouth fell agape. Your mains were music to his ears, and he found a steady pace.

"Fuck, Y/N. You feel so good." His arms were holding himself up above your shoulders. Your hand were already on his back, scratching with your nails. Your moaning just egged him on as he pumped into you faster.

His low groans grew faster and louder, and his hips followed suit. You pulled him close to you, needing his skin on yours. "Y/N- Oh, honey." He moaned out. "I'm gonna cum, baby." You moaned loud at his words and pulled him even closer, holding him tight. Your walls tightened around him and that was the last straw. He moaned out, "I'm coming!" And thrust into you slowly a couple times. He slowly pulled out of you and fell beside you.

You rolled over to lay on his chest, and he looked at you with soft eyes. He leaned and kissed your forehead. "You're my sweet girl." You smiled and snuggled into his arm. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Now let's go get you cleaned up."