T w e n t y S i x

Taehyung was locked in the chamber when he opened his eyes, There was a growling sound Taehyung could hear. It was Jimin, The younger realized when he mulled over the voices and the sight he got in front of him ached his heart.

Jimin was half laying on the concrete floor, Covered in multiple bruises, Indeed he was beaten badly. The worst thing that made younger feel helpless was that Kangdae was feeding human blood to Jimin whilst his one hand grabbed his hair tightly. The older's eyes constantly shredded the tears of agony in disgust, Fluttering his feet in protest.

Jimin hadn't transferred into a vampire, His vampire senses were completely blocked and he was nothing more than a weak human who would feel disgusted just by the coppery scent of the blood. Yet Kangdae was holding a huge steel glass and forcing him to finish the entire amount of blood.

Taehyung couldn't endure the pain anymore, He rashly got up and searched for something to stop Kangdae. Atlas Kangdae was much stronger and like Jimin, Taehyung was still about to transfer.

He needed something too sharp that could make Kangdae injured as the blood flow was the only that could make the old man weak. Suddenly he saw the wooden stick Kangdae had used Taehyung earlier to punish him. 

Without wasting any further time Taehyung rashly grabbed the stick and threw it on the floor to break it into two pieces. He threw the one piece on the floor and glared at Kangdae.

Limping on his feet Taehyung hovered towards Kangdae and stabbed the sharp broken piece of wooden stick in his back.

"Arrrghh" Kangdae growled like a wild animal and threw the glass on the floor.

His face which was concealed with pleasure after torturing Jimin and Taehyung, suddenly overshadow with anger and hate. He turned back and glared at Taehyung through his red glowing eyes.

Taehyung became petrified but in his heart, he became satisfied as he successfully earned the old man's attention. Jimin in the meantime time, Threw the blood out of his mouth as he was feeling sick, His throwing process was stopped after a long gasp but his wounds were completely healed.

However, Kangdae now grabbed Taehyung's neck and threw him to the wall, Taehyung felt the entire world twirled around him when his head got hit to the wall and he fell on the floor like a paper doll.

Taehyung made an arch through his back and groaned in pain as he felt the terrible cramps but the next moment, Kangdae kicked his limbs and he began to cry helplessly.

Jimin who was trying to find something to help the younger Suddenly grabbed the other wooden stick and stabbed it in his feet that crumbled Taehyung's ribs.

Kangdae once again fluttered in pain and took out the wooden stick from his feet but fortunately, He wasn't able to take the stake out from his back as his hand couldn't reach the spot. Therefore he began to feel weak after the constant blood flow. Whilst Jimin took Taehyung's head in his lap and took him in his embrace.

"I have to appreciate your hard work" It was Lord Shin who entered the room with a leer smile on his face, "But you perhaps have forgotten that you're just minor serfs who can't do anything," He continued his mockery.

The next moment Lord Shin dashed himself closer to Jimin and grabbed his hair, "You both are lucky today because our clients want to feed on you, But don't worry your punishment will continue once you complete your task" He said and loosened his grip.

Lord Shin later shifted his attention back to Kangdae, "Make them prepare properly, And once they complete thier task lock them in a separate chamber and torture them as much as you want" He mercilessly commanded.

+
Taehyung was pulled out of the memories as soon as he saw Lord Shin tied up with the chains. Covered in bruises and burn marks and walking through the crowd. The two demon puppets were constantly whipping him through the leather hunters and once the lord of his clan and the king of the Ghakorine kingdom just winced in terrible agony.

In front of him, Kangdae was crawling on his knees like a dog, A leather collar was tied around his neck with sharp edges inside, There was also a chain attached to his collar that was held by the demon puppet certainly.

Sitting on the king-size chairs placed on the ground, Taehyung and Jimin were having a worthy sight.

The mill creek ground was filled with uncountable folks of the Ghakorine that includes everyone pureblood, halfbloods, Outbloods, and even humans. Every face was concealed with fear as once considered the superior Lord of all the lords was now tied with the chains in front of them.

"Tell me that you're not enjoying this view" Jimin said getting up from his chair, "Tell me that you never wished to see Shin Young Soo and Kangdae in this position. Look at those people Taehyung, they're the same ones who once mocked us, Who would come to bid us like we were objects and now they're standing petrified in front of us, Tell me that you never desired to achieve this much Power" Jimin insanely continued to speak, He raised his hand in the air and looked up to the sky.

"Look where I am standing today, I have the power to kneel, Lord Shin, This is what I want to achieve Taehyung, Power of doing anything with anyone," Jimin looked like a psychopath who could do anything for his desires, His eyes filled with unknown insanity as he has become crazy, He looked terrified at the moment.

Whilst standing at his spot Taehyung just looked at Jimin, With his heavy heart, He remembers the innocent young boy who only wanted to be free from slavery, Who always wanted to find his family and now the person who was standing was nobody but someone who just wanted to be feared.

"I never desired anything you achieved Jimin, I never desired to be someone like Lord Shin, Cause in my sight he's just a coward who tortured people to hide" Taehyung replied, His words fell like a hammer on Jimin's head and he couldn't control his anger.

"I'm not a coward Taehyung," Jimin said in a shivering voice, He then headed to Kangdae and dragged him onto the floor.

"Please don't kill me, Please have mercy on me, I did everything you told me, You asked me to abduct Lord Shin and I did, You asked me to call you my Lord and I did, And I promise I will continue to be loyal with you but please have mercy on me" Kangdae pleaded he put his head on Jimin's feet and busted out in a tears.

However, Jimin was having the best time as he could, He bend over his knees and smirked, "Do you remember we used to beg exactly like this but you never showed mercy on us" He said, recalling all the memories of his brutal past.

Kangdae looked upwards, His old eyes shed tears of regret never he thought that his end would be terrible like this.

"I apologized for my mistakes," Kangdae said and it was the last words he spilled from his mouth.

As Jimin got up and raised his hand toward the air, The next moment Kangdae began to burn in the fire. The scent of burning flesh and its sizzling sounds of it, Seemed soothing to Jimin's ears.