1.Looking for a feedee

Lucas' point of view

My name is Lucas, I'm 24 years old and I've just been hired as a motor engineer by a company that produces small motors, such as mower, chainsaw, generator motors, etc

My name is Lucas, I'm 24 years old and I've just been hired as a motor engineer by a company that produces small motors, such as mower, chainsaw, generator motors, etc. I'm what you might call a handsome kid, yet I'm single despite all the pretty girls around me. There's a simple reason for this, they all dress in 34 or 36. I'm not telling anyone since no one would understand, but I'm looking for a girl who dresses a few sizes above and who would agree to take a few more. one. To tell the truth, I like round girls who are ready for me to make them fat. But since I'm naturally shy rather than approaching a girl on the street, I decided to register on a dating site to find one. Why I don't know. I've always been attracted to rounds and since college I've had this desire that I could never explain to make them gain a few extra pounds.

I thought my search would be easy but it's quite the opposite. Between the girls who flash on me, those who please me but do not answer or tell me to put a real photo of me... I have a hard time. In those who have had a crush on me as usual a lot of thin ones, a few round ones, which I don't always like and who all give up when we get to the heart of the matter. They all refuse to grow. I'm ready to let go when I get a new message. Her name is Chloé, she's thin, but she's pretty and I like her message. "Hi, seeing your picture I wondered if it was really a picture of you. Afterwards I said to myself if she is a handsome kid like that on a dating site, he must be overwhelmed with requests. I thought about it and said to myself, either he's crazy or he has different tastes in women. Still, I'd be curious to know. I tell her that we can do a video if she wants to discuss it. She accepts. I turn on my camera and quickly the image of my interlocutor appears.

 I turn on my camera and quickly the image of my interlocutor appears

"You are indeed a handsome kid.

- You're pretty too.

- Thanks. So you have particular tastes in women.

- In effect.

- What kind of women do you like ?

- The round ones, see very round ones.

- Surprising. Can't find any ?

- Yes. Yet I see some round girls in the street.

- Yes, but it doesn't fit between them and me.

- It's a shame you don't like skinny girls because physically you're quite the type of guy I'm attracted to, which shouldn't surprise you.

- I am not surprised indeed. You're thin but pretty and the weight can be arranged.

- Would you like to make me fat ?

- If you do not mind ... .

- I do not know. We should see before if it can stick between us.

- You're right. I suggest you come to my house.

- Eat instead. I like you but I'm cautious. A McDo you say ?

- Tomorrow night at McDonald's in...?

- OK.

- Until tomorrow. »