{Hey baby, you're a free girl now} Chapter 1.

Tom Petty's boot heels clicked in a staccato vibration across the tiled
hallways as he entered the dim lit auditorium, he had the weirdest dream from the night before ... Maybe it was the pot clouding his senses; he had read a tarot card before the show his card you may ask?.
He put the tarot card faced down in his palm, then revealed his card to his bandmate Mike Campbell..
The Lovers.
""Hmm, looks like you have a new love interest!" Muttered Mike Campbell as he read the card.
"Interesting, you don't say!. Maybe it's the pot but I had a hallucination of a Bohemian woman last night " Tom said with a smirk .
Focus Petty, this isn't the time to be looking for chicks! Exclaimed Mike Campbell .
"Yes Mike, I just don't know she was a vision of ecstasy a beauty California girl ; so ripe for the picking you know what I'm saying!" Exclaimed Tom Petty .
"Focus Petty" the rest of The Heartbreakers chimed into the conversation.

A pack of four bohemian woman whisked past them, that's when Tom with guitar in hand collided with the long blonde haired woman.

"Excuse me miss, I'm so sorry if I'm in a rush for tonight's rehearsal" . Tom's voice raised a few octaves as he spoke. Tom 's deep baby blue  eyes scrutinized the scene at hand; Tom with guitar in right hand lay in a heap with a young fan Amethyst coiled on his lap , she was in disbelief... How could she be sitting on the madhatter's lap?. She was in shock....

"What a beautiful fan"he snickered to himself . Her wanderlust eyes flickered as he stared into her equally blue eyes scrutinizing her features, Tom bit his lip.

Tom approaches the young lady and says "Hey, sweetheart, how are you?" *And she blushes and looks away as he wraps his arm around her, and she looks at him with a look of lust and passion, and spins around in his arms to give him a kiss as they embrace, ending with Tom pushing her away to say "Why don't we find a room, little lady? Some privacy?".

Tom gets up holding his guitar in one hand as he holds her other hand her dress shimmers as she stands, the scene they just witnessed confuses the bohemian gang including The Heartbreakers.

Ramona Slinger turns to her friend  and says" don't do anything I wouldn't do " Mike Campbell turns Romona and says " hey there star child".