Chapter Ten

~Denki's Point of View~

When I got up to my room I sat at my desk with a notebook and a pen.

I've pulled so many people into my bullshit of a life.

It's time to put an end to it…

I know I have at least five people worried about me and over thinking about me.

And I hate myself for it.

I started to write up notes. I couldn't leave them with nothing…

I felt almost numb as I wrote the notes.

I took a break when I heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I asked, closing my notebook and slipping it into a desk drawer.

"It's Shinso, can I come in?"

"Yeah, it's unlocked." I said. I spun around in my chair to face the door that Shinso was now leaning up against.

"Just wanted to come check on you."

"Oh - I'm okay, I guess." I lied.

"Okay. I'll be next door in my room. If you want, feel free to come over and hang out. We could watch a movie, play a game, whatever." He said.

"I'll think about it." I said. He nodded and headed back over.

I pulled the notebook out and continued on the notes.

How am I even planning on doing this? I'm sure they're all keeping their eyes on me.

I could do it during class?

Who's to say Aizawa will let me leave during class.

Lunch is out of the question, my friends will definitely be by my side.

After school is out too, again, they'll all be by my side.

I kept thinking, shooting down every idea on how to get away from everyone and do it without interruption.

Do I even have a method?

I don't have rope or a gun. Those are out.

Pills? I doubt that'll work, all we have access to is Tylenol, ibuprofen, cough meds, and tums.

Swan dive

Jump off a building…do we have a building high enough to do that?

I pulled out my phone in the middle of writing to Google this.

Apparently falls as short as short as six feet can be deadly, but usually you're gone from a jump off a four story building. 

The dorm houses are five stories tall.

I eventually came up with the idea that I'd do it during school. I'll pretend to be sick or something. Make myself puke in the morning when people are awake and then it's believable that I'm sick.

Yeah…we'll go with that.

After I finished writing everyone's notes, I sealed them in envelopes and sat them on my desk. After that I grabbed clothes and headed down for a shower before I headed to bed for the night.

~Word Count~
~457~