Chapter Three: Suprise!

The next morning, you called Scott. You thought it was the perfect time. It ringed twice, and he picked up.
"Hey, (Y/N)!" Scott said.
"Hey Scott. I was wondering if I could come over today at noon?" You asked.
"Yeah! Sure, no problem! See you at noon!" Then he hung up. You flopped onto your bed and squealed. It was 10:00, and you were bored, so you decided to make Scott and Mitch some chocolate-chip cookies. After you did that, it was 11:30, so you started to get ready. After what seemed like forever, it was 12:00. You head over to their apartment, which was right across from yours. You knocked once, cookies in hand. Mitch answered.
"Hey, (Y/N)!" Mitch said.
"Hi!" You replied as he let you in.
"Wow, nice place!" You said. They had just moved in, but they already had beautiful furniture.
"Thanks!" Mitch cheered.
"Oh! I almost forgot. I made chocolate-chip cookies for y'all!" You said as Scott came whirling down the hallway at the mention of cookies.
"COOKIES??!?" Scott asked.
"Yeah!" You laughed.
Scott immediately filled his mouth with 3 cookies. You thought that he looked like a chipmunk.
"Hey! Leave me some!" Mitch pouted. He was so cute! After Mitch and Scott were done stuffing their faces, you guys sat on the couch and talked.
"So... Um... Something weird happened yesterday." You stammered, looking up at the familiar painting of Beyonce on the wall.
"What's on your mind?" Scott asked.
You pulled out your phone and opened up YouTube. Scott and Mitch glanced over your shoulder as you pulled up SUPERFRUIT. They smiled and Mitch laughed.
"So, your a fan, (Y/N)?" Scott asked you.
"Yes... Well, since last night." You said, feeling oddly embarrassed.