Who? #1

You were getting ready for school, wearing your black dress and your black sneakers. You had been acting strange and you didn't know why. You began by likening meat and human meat. You just had a taste for it. You put your backpack on and got out the door. As you got on the bus, you sat in the very back because nobody would let you sit next to them. As you sat in the very back, you read about the cannabal guy that is going around all over the news. You thought he was kinda cute but as you read the more scary the article got. You turned off you phone in fear and put it in your Black and purple purse that had a strap. You walked in to school and talked to your best friend, you both had been friends for a long time, like sense kindergarten. You both went to your classes and you did not like your first teacher, he was mean and cruel. He gave you homework almost everyday. So, you skipped his class. No one caught you hiding in the bathroom. After that period, you went to your second period. Your favorite teacher was nice and gave out no homework. You stayed for that class and you had fun. Your 3rd teacher always compared you to your siblings. You hated it. So you once again hid in the bathroom. Your 4th teacher was a little bitch. So you hid again. After the school day, you feel like you were being watched at home. You sat on the couch and watched a horror movie called "fear street 1994" it was scary so you decided it go out side at 11:48 pm and go in to a alley way because your a bad bitch and not a cowered. You saw a figure, he had horns and had a tail. He almost looked like the devil. He had the most white teeth you've ever see. You got scared and got cornered by the figure. You looked at it more carefully, he was very handsome. He said " did you know that if you eat human flesh it would taste like pork" you responded with a no. You were very scared but smart and kicked him in the balls. You ran away and went home and slept in your bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued
I'm in school and here is a new one for the simps✨
410 words