A New Step Forward

Y/N later woke up, alone in his bed. He sat up and looked around the room, Annie had most-likely went into the livingroom. He got out of bed and took off his clothes, putting on a plain black short-sleeve shirt, a grey hoodie, light grey sweatpants, and sone trainers. 'Does this look proffesional?.... Eh im sure its fine.' Y/N had thought of an idea, a way to find out more. Maybe even one that would help with his future plans, but he needed to talk to Annie about it first. He left his room and walked into the livingroom, Annie was infact on the couch watching the news. "Goodmoring." Y/N said, sitting next to her, he could see her nod at a glance. "I have an idea. And important one. So listen up" "Alright go ahead." Annie turned her body fully to him, giving him her full attention. "Ive heard of a new proffessor, super smart, loves theories and learning about this planets past. I want to tell them everything. All if it, and everything that happened." Y/N said, to which Annie shrugged. "Why are you telling me this?" She asked, he sighed. "You're probably the only other person alive who knows the truth. Its like an unwritten rule, dont spread shit that is a secret." Annie chuckled "i guess so. Im fine with it, do whatever you want" Y/N was practically grinning. "Ill visit them later on." He then turned and kissed Annies forehead, making her freeze. "Huh-" Y/N got on his knees suddenly. "Im so sorry- i- i do that all the time with my friends and stuff i forgot to ask you if it was appropriate or not" He was almost in tears of embarrassment, and shame. "Its alright, just caught me offguard" Annie said, Y/N suddenly was 100% okay.

"Im going to go to the park. See you later?" He said, Annie nodded with a little wave. "See you." He walked out of the door and across the street. 'I need to know more... everything is so- weird. Theres just some things that dont add up. I can remember some things, but not everything. It may be possible i never knew at all... but id rather not think that.' He was stood infront if the park before turning away and walking to the famous Zoe's Lab. 'Ive never met them.. but maybe, ill learn something..' He walked through the front doors and stood at the front desk. "Do you need anything sir?" "Id like to book a private interview with Dr Hange Zoe." "May i ask what this interview is about?" "Its private ma'am.. but i can assure you it sounds like just the thing Dr Zoe would interest in" "alright sir. When do you want it booked?" "Is a slot for tomorrow available?" The woman looked at her computer typing something before looking back at Y/N. "Yep theres a free spot there. Im just gonna have to ask you afew questions okay?" Y/N nods at this. "Full name?" "Y/N Yeager" "Age" "19" "Date of birth" "Y/B/D" "Address" "Shinganshina 1009, 4659." "Alright... Ok how long do you want for the interview" "would the whole day starting from 9am to 11pm be alright?" The woman looked back to her computer before nodding. "Yep. Is that all?" Y/N nods. "Thank you, have a nice day!" He says before walking out.

As he was walking along the street his phone buzzed. It was a text from Ymir.

Tall Bitch

Tall Bitch: Oi Y/N get online

Y/N: What??

Tall Bitch: Guess who has a girlfriend now.

Y/N: Me.

Tall Bitch: .... Aint no way-

Y/N: Nahh im joking. So you and Historia huh?

Tall Bitch: Yep!

Y/N: Spill

Y/N: Now.

Tall Bitch: Okokok-

Tall Bitch: I called her to meet me at that sushi place down the street right?

Y/N: i know which one you mean, yeah.

Tall Bitch: I told her to wear something fancy and she came with this white, fluffy dress!!

Y/N: As much as you fangirling is so funny- i wanna know what happens nexttt.

Tall Bitch: Stfu

Y/N: :|