Dates

Café Dates~

If we went on a café date then I'd offer to pay for everything. We can go to a normal café or a cat café. We could also go bowling after if that's okay with you.

I love collecting receipts, I'm not sure why but I do so I'd make sure that I got a receipt. I would probably do a small doodle on the receipt and write a sweet message and give it to you. I find that cute but if that's not your thing then you don't need to take it.

If at any point you feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed we can leave. You aren't forced to order anything if you don't want to but I would rather that you eat something or drink something, even if it's just something small.

Bowling Dates~

We would book an alley and then just do normal bowling. Afterwards we could order some food and something to drink but you are not forced to get anything, although I would like for you to have something, at least a drink.

Movies At Home~

Blankets, fluffy blankets. Definitely popcorn but don't feel forced to eat any. I would buy you any snacks or drinks that you want. A big snack/drink shop before we watch the movie. We could also buy a new blanket or a new pillow.

I'm a very cuddly person so I'd prefer to cuddle while watching the movie but if that makes you uncomfortable then we don't need to hug at all.