The Joy of Yuletide

No Yuletide is not synonymous with Christmas as everyone knows that studies the Bible in the gospel of St. Luke records that this verse "  8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night." 

Now what loving shepherd is going to let his sheep freeze to death and according to the internet Bethlehem is in the northern hemisphere just like the following other countries-  The Northern hemisphere countries are the countries that are located to the north of the Equator like Canada, Japan and the United States of America. On the other hand, the Southern hemisphere countries are the countries that are located to the south of the Equator like Argentina, New Zealand and South Africa.

Bethlehem, Israel is in the Northern Hemisphere and it is cold in December like it is in The United States Canada, and Europe, so it answers the question and furthermore, Jewish don't follow the Georgian Calendar. They follow The Jewish Calendar and a Jewish Reckoning Day begins at Sunset and at sunset.

There is no mention of Christmas in The Bible but it does mention the Nativity of Jesus Christ but it doesn't state what day or month he was born in,but everyone know why Joseph and Mary had to return to Bethlehem. It was for the census and as it was the year of census.

Joseph and Mary were both from Bellwether as both were from the House of David who was King of Israel. 

  Yuletide dates before Christmas or any stole Christian Celebration that they stole from Pagans just to try to win converts to Christianity, however, it did not work. 

Look at history and the wars that Christianity started beginning with the Holy Crusades and none of them worked,  The Spanish Inquisition,  The Persecution of Christian Protestants by The Catholic Church, and not to mention Islam doing the same to Christians and Jewish people. 

Look at the St. Bartholomew Day Massacre in Paris, France,  The False Witch-Hunts in England and The United States,  The Christian-Protestants chasing out Quakers out of New York and Christian Protestants do the same to Christian Catholics out of New York State.

The Religious intolerance goes on and go throughout history without any of these people knowing how to live by the rule of Co-Existing with each other and they are fighting over petty differences about music, worship, baptism, women, abortion, and how people how to chose to live their lives. Have you ever heard the quote " Live and Let Live." 

Christianity and Islam are no difference. They treat women like second class citizens and no way.

Christianity has divided by many denominations and none of them get along and they are out each other throats as is the two different forms of Islam and Judaism . Islam attacks Hindu, Jewish, and Christians.

These religions can't live in peace with each other because of petty differences and doctrines.

It is a small wonder after The Great War that Four the biggest Empires fell -  The Ottoman Empire, The Habsburg Empire,  The Russians and The German Empire and they had one thing in common  one was Islam, One was Roman Catholic, One was Orthodox and one was Protestant.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory learned the bloody truth about all three of the world religions in school and he decided he could not accept what they call their 'truth".

Lord Andrew Charles said, " More like their intolerance towards  other people who don't believe like they did."  

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa come together  and they celebrate Yuletide together with their immediately family and friends gathered around them at Beltane Manor.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa have Yuletide presents for the children, but the adults only exchange Yuletides presents on the 1st day of Yuletide, and the last Day of Yuletide.