Count Down To Yuletide on Star Base 12: Chapter 27

Lord Roger Seymour came with Lord Patrick William Howard on board The USS Excalibur on April 30, 2153, along with the rest of aristocrats that would listen to Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Devereux. 

Lord Roger and his wife, Lady Elizabeth had two children,  Lord William Seymour and Lady Elizabeth Seymour. 

Lord William Seymour was born in 2166, and Lady Elizabeth Seymour was born in 2172 in Somerset Territory where Lord Roger Seymour was Duke of Somerset from 2165-2210, and then his son, Lord William Seymour at the age of 44 years old,  but in 2183, he married Lady Dorothy Hastings and in 2185, Lady Dorothy had a son, Lord Thomas Seymour, and a daughter, Lady Dorothy Seymour in 2190.

Lord Thomas Seymour was born the same time that Lord Charles Andrew Howard was born to Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and he married in 2206 to Lady Ann Stanhope and in  2210, they had a son, Lord George Seymour and in 2215, he had a daughter, Margery Seymour  and in 2245, Lord George Seymour married Lady Eleanor and in 2250, their son, Lord John Seymour was born at the same time as Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles Howard on Star Base 12.

Lord John Seymour also a sister, Lady Joan Seymour born in 2256.

Lord John Seymour was also a contender for the hand of Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell in 2274, when she arrived on Star Base 12 from Post World War Three Planet Earth. 

Lord John Seymour had no desire to marry one of the daughters of the aristocrats on Star Base 12 and when he attended the cotillion of 2267 at the age of 17 years old. 

The choices were limited with just many of the fathers who were either a Viscount or Baron, and very few of them were Dukes, Marquess or an Earl, and not many fathers who were a Duke, Marquess or an Earl would even consider marrying the eldest son or daughter beneath them.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR knew well, that fathers who brought their sons or daughters to the cotillion of 2276, were looking to improve their situation by marrying their son or daughter  into the aristocracy. 

Lord George Seymour wouldn't even consider a daughter beneath the rank of  an Earl for his son and heir to The Dukedom of Somerset Territory and even though they attended the cotillion of 2268 and 2269, still the outcome was even grimmer. 

Lord George Seymour passes away and his son, Lord John Seymour becomes Duke of Somerset Territory on Star Base 12 and Lord John Seymour at the age of 20 years old is unmarried and he attends the cotillions of 2270-2274, and still he hasn't able to find his bride.

Lord John Seymour is the fifth one to notice Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell out in the garden at Madame's Boarding House and he watches her from his balcony at his home in Bedford Territory where he lives in the summer time. 

Lord John Seymour doesn't realize that Lord Andrew Charles Howard has a interest in Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, and he decides to introduce himself to  Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell out in the garden at Madame Valois.

Lord John Seymour is handsome, and he is well mannered but he is too high minded and wants marriage before he has children,  and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell introduces him to Lady Josette Collins, the eldest daughter of Lord Jeremiah and Lady Elizabeth Collins.

Lady Josette Collins is not aristocrat but she was born into a good gentry family whose great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Joshua Collins came with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153.

Lady Josette Collins is very pretty, and she was born in 2252, just two years after Lord John Seymour in Wessex Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord John Seymour decides to ask Lord Jeremiah Collins if he may court his eldest daughter, Lady Josette Collins, and Lord Jeremiah explains. " Lord Seymour. I can't provide my daughters with a dowry."