# 𝐄𝐏 7 : 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 . 💋

# 𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁 : 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 .
# 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂 💋 .

Y/N & Jenn was currently arguing at her house

Y/N & Jenn was currently arguing at her house. Y/N didn't like the fact Jenn had girls twerking on her at the studio. You may call Y/N 'insecure' but Jenn was suppose to be with her since it was their date night.

Y/N yelled at Jenn as she began to throw all the girls clothes in a white trash bag. 'YOU WANNA MAKE ME LOOK DUMB, IMMA SHOW U DUMB BITCH' Y/N yelled as she point in the girls face.

'WATCH THAT BITCH WORD FYTB' Jenn yelled as she threw her clothes back out the bag, while trying to catch the objects being thrown at her. Y/N was throwing candles, lamps, her phone everything in the reach.

'GTFO OF MY FUCKING HOUSE' Y/N yelled as she felt herself becoming red. Y/N was not only mad but felt betrayed. She gave Jenn chances after chances just for her to fuck up.

'I'm not going nowhere call your lil ass down before I put my hands on you' Jenn spoke in a harsh tone, grabbing the girl, pulling her by her arms hugging her to her chest.

'I should go fuck Kyle in your bed how tf would u feel, huh?' Y/N spoke, yelling, she seen Jenn's eyes turn into a glare at the girl as she get Jenn push her to the ground. She seen Jenn walk out after yelling a harsh fuck you.

Y/N madness turned into sadness as she now seen the girl leave out their shared apartment. 30 minutes later as Y/N cleaned up, she looked for her phone seeing it empty.

She sat on her couch as she watched tv eating her popcorn, now bored out her mind. Y/N heard a vibration coming from her phone, she turned to check it seeing..

𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙽 💋💕: 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺, 𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎

Following with a screenshot of Jenn's empty instagram Dm list, then one of her blocking the girl who was twerking on her. Y/N smiled, jumping up & heading to Jenn's location.

☆☆☆
★ # 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 💋 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗃𝖾𝗇𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 sotruemeg <3 hope u like it!!