Streaming

It turns out that he didn't know the way.

Nor did he know the direction towards anywhere in the city.

"A-are you sure we're heading the right way?" (y/n) asked worriedly. She was concerned about Leon, having no cover from the rain and holding his heavy cape over her with one arm as they walked.

"Of course I do! We'll be there soon, trust me."

"Okay..." She took a guess in saying the city of Hammerlocke was this big, that the walk took over half an hour.

"Do you wanna take your cape off your back at least? I feel bad you're holding it all by yourself, and the water makes it look like it made it heavier... Plus we can both walk under it instead!"

"No need! I'm strong!" Leon flexed his arm which (y/n) giggled at.

Her smile almost dropped in shock when she put a hand on his bicep.

"Woah..! Okay then..."

"This cape weighs nothing to me!"

She didn't know if it was the lack of sleep getting to her that gave her a sudden rush of adrenaline towards Leon, but she suddenly looked him in the eye with a grin.

"I wonder what else you can carry?"

(y/n) ran away from Leon, jumping in the puddles as her body started to become covered in rain water.

"Hey! Get back here!" Leon chased after her, a smirk on his face appearing as he grew closer.

"Gotcha!" He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her.

"No you don't!!" (y/n) quickly tickled the champion, causing him to fall to the floor dropping her in the process.

(y/n) supported herself with her arms as she sat up. Leon was in front of her, supporting himself with his arms as well with his hands placed between her waist.

They stared at each other with a smile that soon erupted into laugher.

"(y/n)!? Leon!?" Their moment was interrupted by a voice from the corner of the street and they quickly stood up.

They came face to face with Raihan holding an umbrella.

"Why didn't you follow me!?" Raihan scolded the pair as he walked towards them, his anger more towards Leon.

"I had to protect (y/n) from the rain!"

Raihan looked at Leon, then (y/n), and Leon again.

"You didn't do a good job."

"No, he did! I suddenly tripped so I got soaked."

"You should be more careful!"

"Hey! No apology?" Leon whined.

"No."

(y/n) laughed at the two and looked around.

"So, which one of these buildings is your place?"

"None. I live on the other side of the city."

"Huh!?!"

——

By the time they arrived at Raihan's apartment, (y/n) received a text informing her that most of the paparazzi are looking for her in the city, which unnerved her. Though she kept the feeling to herself, not wanting to burden the two that have already helped her so much.

Closing the umbrella, the sound of keys rattling could be heard from Raihan's pocket as he searched for them. Footsteps could be heard inside, and before he could put the key in the door bursted open.