*•.¸♡ 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 ♡¸.•*

Wednesday Addams and Rue Addams were two sides of the same coin. Joined by the hip since toddlers they've only known life together.

Rue Addams had been living with her aunt and uncle since the passing of her mother and her father either on the run or in prison had no time to care for a child.

Although cousins, many assumed the girls were twins. They shared the same last name, dark hair, dark eyes and love for the strange and unusual. The girls never cared to correct them either.

Rue and Wednesday were similar in many ways yet there differences led them on different paths.

Wednesday enjoyed setting the record straight quite publicly. Take last week for example. The girl had set off Rues pet piranhas in the school pool while the swimming team was practicing due to some unfortunate prank they played on her younger brother. You'd think by now they'd know better than to touch Pugsley Addams.

Rue on the other hand took revenge quietly. Her connection to the other side came in quite handy. She was able to use the spirits to torment the team. Sicking random ghosts on the boys to torment them and cause them paranoia, in other words 'haunt' them.

Wednesdays revenge had sent both girls to Nevermore Academy a place her aunt Morticia had promised would made them feel normal.

Rue would never feel normal not when ghosts appeared in her everyday life and could converse with them if she'd like them to. Not when a close friend of hers happened to be the ghost of a young twenty year old who was picked up hitchhiking and murdered back in the seventies and especially because she did not want to be or feel normal not when she enjoyed being unusual so much.  *•.¸

Rue Addams played by Natalie Portman

Trigger warnings: death, mentions of sewer slide, gore

*•.¸

¸