Chapter 12

Alarms went off. Ahsoka stayed in meditation.

"Keith come on!" She screamed through her head.

"Vader is coming, all I can do is get his personal ship out." He said. The connection between them was strong.

"Do what you need to, stay hidden, break the bond!" Ahsoka said, out loud. The locks on the door began to open and soldiers flooded in, about five, each grabbing ahsoka and hustling her.

"What is going on?" She asked as they roughly restrained her wrists. None of the guards answered her. A cold metal ring clasped around her neck. A shock ring, more restraint.

"I demand an answer now!" She yelled at them as they began through the hallway.

"Vader's ship has been critically damaged." The one holding her right arm tightly responded. The chains rattled behind her.

"Who in blazes could damage an imp ship?" She said as they dragged her quickly, alarms blared and the ship rocked under their feet.

"Sir?" The man behind Ahsoka said.

"Pirates, Sir." The man to her left said.

"Pirates couldnt put a scratch on your ships." Ahsoka released herself, letting them pull her through the hallways into a large open area, one ship remained and two fighter ships.

"Prisoner transport?" She asked.

"Vader's ship, you're lucky we didn't leave you on the damned ship as it fell." The man behind her hissed visiously at her. Electricity itched through every vein in Ahsoka's body as she went limp with a short scream.

"Why... Does he... Want me... Alive?" She whispered through painful breaths.

"You've get something I need, Ahsoka." Vader's voice echoed over the alarms.

"Guards, knock her out cold." He turned and walked backed into his ship as ahsoka shooke while electricity burst through her entire body. She fell, hitting the cold floor hard. The guards pulled her body onboard the ship, in a small prisoner carriage. The ship quickly took off, flying into hyperspace.