Marcanne Love Story: Part 1

After Anne and The Planters Arive in Newtopia, they are soon attacked by Giant Ants but are saved by a hooded figure, they soon come down to meet them but fall face first in the water, "Wait a second?" Anne says as she knows that sound, "Cough, Okay, Newtopian Rope could hold an average human girl for about 2.3 second, maybe I came reinforce the rope with iron spider silk to crease the tensile strength." She said, "Marcy?" Anne said knowing who the person was, she unhooded herself, it is Marcy, "Anne?" Marcy said, "MARCY!" Anne yells running to her, "Anne!" Marcy says, Anne tackles Marcy into a hug. "Anne, is that actually you?" Marcy said, "Marcy, I can't believe it." Anne said with tears in her eyes, "you, me, hear." Marcy said, "I know, I know, I missed you so much." Anne says pulling Marcy into a hug, "Ohh, I missed you too." Marcy said, they pull from the hug and they blush, they stare at each for a minute and just things get weird.

The episode goes out the same and Anne wants to bunk with Marcy so they go up to Marcy's bedroom and get into their pajamas

"Anne, it so good that your here with me." Marcy said, "Yeah, it feels great." Anne said, they sit on the bed next to each other and want to tell them something, "Hey Anne, there something I want to tell you but I am always to nervous to tell you but I want to tell you now." Marcy said with a Blushed expression, "What is it Marcy?" Anne said with a Blush, "Anne, I'm in love with you, I always have, you were such a great friend and you are always there for me and that's why I want to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" Marcy said, Anne Blushed as she heard what she said, she smiles and tells Marcy the answer, "Marcy, I feel the same way, I always loved you and you are so cut and so pretty, yes Marcy I would love to be your girlfriend, more than anything." Anne said, they both smile with a blush and still holding hands, Marcy leans twords Anne giving Anne a kiss on the lips, they close their eyes and melted into the kiss, Marcy pulled away and stared in Anne's eyes, the two lay down in the bed and the cuddle each other, Anne gives Marcy a kiss on the forehead. "Good Night Marcy, I love you." Anne says, "Good night Anne, I love you too." Marcy said, they hold hands and embraced each other.