1

"Butt chin" Chapter One: Useless Homeland Agents 01x01: Pilot

"Butt chin"
Chapter One: Useless Homeland Agents
01x01: Pilot

*Trigger warning*

At the moment Callie has no idea what was going on. You see currently her partner was currently having a screaming match with the director of Homeland and as much as she wanted to join, she couldn't. It was "Need to know", and yet she was never the person who needed to know until the very last minute, but hey she loves her job- or at least that's what she tells herself every day when she got up. Though the attire is quite boring, carrying the gun part is fun. Not like she needed it, Callie was a black belt in Karate, she knew, jujitsu, takewondo, and Mixed Martial arts, and those were just the hand-to-hand skills. She graduated top of her class at Princeton and nailed every other class in the academy. Whether she liked it or not she was born for this job.

"Raes let's go!" Gallo barked while walking past her desk.

"Where are we going?" she asked, throwing away her coffee cup and catching up with his quick pace.

"You'll see." He murmurs, getting in the black SUV.

They pulled up at some dingy, worn-down garage only to see two thugs standing outside pounding on the door. One with a sledgehammer and a bandana, the other with the world's worst man bun.

"Yo!" the Bandana guy yells as they all pile out of their SUVs.

"Hey, good. Your timing is perfect. A guy in there ripped us off." Man bun says, a smirk on his face when he sees Callie.

"I'll put a bag of pills in your pocket fat enough to get you a room in Lompoc, understand? Now, hit it." Cabe ordered, earning a gulp and a head nod from both guys. They quickly walked to their car and got in, driving off.

"Homeland Security! We're looking for Walter O'Brien!" Cabe yelled, sliding his badge under the door.

A few moments passed before a pretty Korean woman answers the door, her hair half up, a flannel hanging off her shoulders. They stepped inside, Cade taking point, then Callie, followed by Bill and Phil. Those aren't their names, Callie just called them that cause she could never remember them so they're Bill and Phil.

"No, no! Get out. Get out of here now!" a guy demanded.

"Cabe I don't think he likes you very much," Callie murmurs.

"I wouldn't be here if I weren't desperate, trust me."

"Trust you? What is that a joke?" the guy says as Callie looks between the two men.

"Who are you?"

"He's Federal Agent Cabe Gallo. We worked together years ago. The outcome was unfavorable." Walter stared on. If looks could kill Cabe would be dead.