0.1: Descendants The Musical (Mini-shot)

I have a Descendants One-Shot Collection called 'Royally Fucked', check it out if you like this fic:)

AU: EJ is the same age and grade as the Ricky.

------

Ricky: 18

EJ: 18

-------

12:21 PM

It all started with Ricky's stupid love for his Father... he wanted to show him how much he loved and excepted him and his new relationship with Mr. Mazzara. He told Miss Jenn that he wanted to play a queer role, thinking they would make Carlos or Doug queer... nope, he got the starring role like always.

"Ricky... just come out here already. I don't have all day!" EJ knocked on the door to rush Ricky. He could only be at the Lake House until 5. His Father wanted him to meet some Duke Advisors.

"EJ... can't I just wear my normal-"

"No, you can't! We have to be in the moment! That's why I brought us to my lake house so we could practice lines in the gazebo,"

"But it looks so-"

"Ricky, just come out! You look fine! You will have to wear it on the opening night anyway!"

"Fuck! Geez, Okay!" Ricky snapped back, "I have only watched it once, but I am pretty sure Prince Ben isn't uptight and has a stick up his ass!"

"And Mal isn't a pussy!"

"I am not a pussy..." Ricky said softly, and EJ sighed, "I just don't want to look stupid..."

"I know, I know... I am just stressed out. Please just come out, Ricky. I won't laugh or tease, I promise?"

"You promise?" Ricky asked, crossing his arms.

"I promise, Bowen..."

EJ heard the doorknob turning, so he stepped back for Ricky to step out. EJ widened his eyes as he looked at Ricky in his purple wig and dress. Kourtney was so on another level than other High School Costume Designers. The shade of purple made Ricky's brown eyes pop, and his skin looked golden and silky. He didn't do any makeup except for poorly applied lipstick because he didn't know how. Ricky didn't have much body hair, to begin with, but he would have to shave before opening night.

"Fuck this... I am changing," Ricky muttered, taking EJ's checking him out as him trying not to laugh.

"No..." EJ grabbed his wrist, and Ricky looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. "You have to learn how to be in a dress... so you don't look awkward on stage," EJ made up a lie. Ricky looked stunning... he had never questioned his sexuality until he saw his mortal enemy in a dress... he stole Gina away from him.

--------

4:32 PM

"Ben? Ben? Ben!" They were running their lines right after Ricky sang 'If Only.' EJ blushed the entire time while strumming on his guitar. Ricky's voice was so beautiful... he was so beautiful. "Ugh! You scared me!" Ricky raised an eyebrow at him going silent when it was his line.

"You... you can't swim?" EJ bashfully scratched his neck and looked down at the script even though he knew his line

"No!"

"You live on an island!"

"Yeah, with a barrier around it, remember? Ugh!"

"And you still tried to save me."

"Yeah. And do you thank me? No! All I get is soaking wet!"

"And, uh, this fancy rock. It's yours. Make a wish and throw it back in the lake." EJ said, sitting down. Ricky was looking down to read what his next line was. EJ pressed his fingers under Ricky's chin, tilting him to look into his eyes.

"It is your line," Ricky whispered when EJ went silent again, looking into Ricky's beautiful eyes, getting lost.

"Oh..." EJ blushed, "Mal... I told you that I loved you. What about you? Do you love me?"

"I don't know what love feels like," Ricky said softly... he resonated with this line so much. Miss Jenn was a genius for giving him this role. He looked down at the ground forgetting about EJ's touch and getting upset. Nini doesn't love him anymore, and his mom didn't love him really... all of that was having him confused if they ever really loved him or if they were going through the motions. Gina and Ricky weren't really in love... Gina likes the chase of getting something and not when she has caught it.

"Maybe I can teach you," EJ said. Ricky wanted to hear that so much from someone... he hated being single, but he didn't like being in loveless relationships. EJ learned and stunned Ricky until he got inches away from his face.

"Eej... Ben and Mal don't kiss in this scene..." Ricky turned just in time for EJ to bump into the side of his face instead of locking lips.

"They don't?" EJ lied. He had seen the movie 90 times before pitching it to Jenn.

"I... don't think they do?" Ricky said, confused, trying to recall the scene. He looked at EJ as he scooted closer, cupping his face and resting his forehead against Ricky's. "EJ?"

"I am 90 percent positive they kissed..." EJ lied

"I don't know... it is a Disney movie," Ricky said. EJ didn't let up. He was slowly closing the distance between their lips. Ricky was scared but was very skilled at kissing. It was his favorite activity. "EJ?" Ricky said between tiny kisses as it heated up... this wasn't in a Disney Movie. They kissed again, this time Ricky fighting for dominance. EJ grabbed his face tighter and dominated him as he extended his back. Ricky instinctively moaned, widening his eyes, and blushing... it sounded so gay. EJ only took it as encouragement.

"I can teach you..." EJ said, and Ricky's mouth dropped, "I can teach you," he repeated, so Ricky knew this wasn't a script.

Please Vote, Comment, Add to your reading list, and share with your friends:)