Crushing pt.2

Next morning

Y/n pov

I woke up and realized that I slept with my phone in my hands, so I put my phone on the charger. Enid had left really early in the morning so she had time to get ready. I started reminiscing about what happened yesterday and I start smiling like an idiot. I hurry up and get out of bed and start getting ready for school.

I do my hair, put on some makeup, and get dressed in my uniform. I'm all set to go to school. I grab my phone and noticed that someone had texted me. It was Xavier.

Xavier 💕
Hey y/n I won't be at school today but we are still on for our date tonight.

Y/n 🤭
Is everything alright ?

Xavier 💕
Yeah everything is fine. I just won't be able to come today. Don't worry too much about me 😉.

Y/n 🤭
You wish 🙄.

I was kinda hoping he would be at school today but its whatever. I just hope he's okay. I grab my charger so I could charge my phone in class and I'm off to hell. Honestly school isn't really my thing but at least the people in my classes kinda make it fun.

Time skip (cause let's be honest we don't care how school went)

I'm now in my dorm room changing into the outfit I picked out last night. And I fix my hair and makeup and change my shoes. Xavier said he would pick me up at my dorm room, so now I'm waiting. As I'm listening to some music, I hear a knock on my door. I get up so fast and run to the door. I swing the door open and I see the person I've been wanting to see all day.

"Wow y/n you look beautiful." "You look fine yourself." He pulls out a single white flower from behind his back. "A pretty flower for a pretty girl." I laugh at this. Not to make fun of him but because it's cute how he tries to flirt with me. "Aww thank you, I love it." "Shall we." He extends his hand and I take it. I lock my dorm room and we start walking out of Nevermore.

"So where are you taking me Xavier." "We are going to an amusement park!" "Really!? I haven't been to one. I always wanted to go." " Wait what ? You've never been to an amusement park. Ever !?" Xavier said surprised. "No my parents were always busy and never had the time to take me." "I'm glad that you will get to experience this with me." He says and gives me a smile. "You know Xavier your smile is so cute." "I'm not cute." He says as he faces the opposite direction of me. I laugh at how shy he gets.

We walk for another 15 minutes before we make there. Mm it smells good here. My stomach starts to rumble. "Are you hungry y/n?" " Yeah kinda." My eyes light up as I think of what I want to eat. "Let's go get some churros !" "Now your the one that's being cute." "Boy shut up." I say jokingly. I grab his hand and run to the food station. THEY DO HAVE CHURROS!  Xavier walks up to the churro stand " Two churros please." The guy working the station hands him two churros. "That'll be $5." I go to reach for my wallet but Xavier stops me. "Uh uh I'm paying." "Are you sure ? I don't mind." " No y/n I'll pay". He hands me the churros so he can grab his wallet. He gives the man $5 and we walk away from the food stands.

"Thank you for the churro." I say looking up at him with a smile. " No problem y/n. I'm glad you like it. Okay so do you want to ride rides or play games first." "Let's ride rides first." "Okay let's go."  We spot a very fast rollercoaster and decide that we should go on that first. " Okay I have a confession. I'm kinda terrified of heights." I tell him. "Oh we don't have to ride this if you don't want to." "No I want to but I thought I should let you know." "Don't worry you'll be fine. I'll protect you." As he said this he put his hands on his hips and puffed out his chest. I laugh at him.

"Okay you two can get on the ride." The operator said. We get on and I realize that we are in the front. Everyone gets on the ride and we are now strapped in and ready to go. "Please keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times. And we advise you not to pull out your phones cause the ride is fast and you'll most likely drop your phone." I laugh as I picture someone dropping the phone off the ride.

We start moving up and Im now getting at little anxious. We make it to the top and before we drop I grab Xavier's hand. Next thing I know we are speeding down. Everyone starts screaming and I start screaming as well. After the drop the ride was actually pretty nice. I started laughing at how fun it was. After we finished one round the operator asked if we wanted to go again. "YESS!" everyone screams. This was actually pretty fun.

We went on a few more rides and we had fun. Now it was time for the games. We were walking and looking around for anything that caught our eye. Xavier spotted this big ass white teddy bear. It was at a ring toss game. "Imma get that for you." He told me with determination in his eyes. "Oh yeah ? Well I think I might get it for you." "Is that a challenge y/n ?" He said putting his face close to mine. "Yes it is." I say putting my face closer to his. Hmm I should mess with him. Since our faces were so close to each other I gave him a little kiss on his nose. Ha! " Hey that's not fair!" He tells as he chases after me.

I ran to the game booth and asked for three rings. I make the first but I missed the second but I got the third. I won a medium size teddy bear and I gave it to Xavier. "Aww that's cute but I thought you were gonna get me the big one?" He said with a sly smile on his face. "I missed one ring but I got you this teddy bear to make up for not getting you the big one." "It's okay but now it's my turn." He walks up to the booth and asks for three rings.

In one shot he actually made all the rings. I was kinda shocked to say the least. "That teddy bear please." He tells the person running the game. He walks up to me and gives me the bear. We both realize how huge the teddy bear actually is. It was the size of me plus it was heavy. "Aww baby thank you ! I love it!" "Baby?" I start freaking out cause I didn't mean to say that but then he surprises me. "I like it." He gives me a wink. "Shut up." I say jokingly as I roll my eyes.

We spent the next hour playing more games before the park closed. On our way back to Nevermore we stop at a ice cream shop and get our favorite ice creams.

We are at my dorm room now getting ready to part ways. Still holding my hand Xavier says "Y/n you make me so happy and I'm glad that I was able to spend this day with you." Aww. He really knows how to get my heart skipping beats. "Xavier I've had the best day today because of you. Thank you." We give each other a hug and when we pull away we stop half way. My eyes were on his lips and his on mine.

He leans down and kisses me. Holy shit he's kissing me. I kiss back and the kiss lasts for a good minute. Luckily there was no one in the hallway. We pull away and give each other a shy smile. "Goodnight Y/n." "Goodnight Xavier." He walks away and unlock my dorm room and walk inside.

This was definitely something I was going to remember.

I hope y'all enjoyed this !