3 - Pedri knows

Pedris pov:

Its was the same sunday 18.21. Gavi was still here. Gavi and Aline got along really good. I was happy about that.

But i felt a little alone when they talked. Gavi was MY bestfriend after all, and he seemed to enjoy talking to Aline more.

Like when i was talkinto him he just had those cloudy eyes, and didnt even aswer.

Then it clicked me. Gavi has a crush on Aline?? I just gasped, Gavi looked at me and i smirkednat him.

He was confused.

Gavis pov:

I liked talking to Aline, she was pretty and funny. Pedri on the other hand didnt like ir that much.

suddenly i heard him gasp. Iooked at him confused, he jut smirked. What?

"cani talk to you real quick?" Pedri asked. What? What does he wanna talk about??.

"sure" i said. "come here" he answered while walkin upstairs. i went upstares after hlm leaving Aline alone in the living room downstairs.

"soo, what do you wanna talk about?" i asked. "Aline." he said. "What? Why?" i was really confused now.

he was quiet for a moment before he said "you look at her like you're in love with her or something."

i turned a little red when he continued. "And always after you talk to her you just have those cloudy eyes and youre not answering to me."

i think i was as red as tomato at this point, but why? I didnt have a cruh on her or anything right?

well... maybe i did just a little but it wasnt that obvious, was it?

"What" i finally said. "What do you mean 'What'?" he said.

"i dont, i-" i said but he cutt me off "bro. its obvious the way you talk to her and look at her" he said. "what happened this morning btw. when i was asleep??" he continued.

This morning? uhh nothing interesting. "nothing interesting, why?" i said.

i wrote like 200-300words but it didnt save them.... so this is gonna be a short chapter, sorry!

"well when i woke up you looked like you were somewhere else, if that makes sense. yoy didnt even realise i woke up!" Pedri said

'should i tell him? yes.' "well maybe i do have a crush on her..." WAIT NO WHY DID I SAY THATT??

"I KNEW IT" pedri yelled.

"Shhh! quiet pelease?" i said.

after that. silence.... silence....

Alines pov:

I was going to ask the boys if they wanted to go to movies later that day.

When i reached Pedris room i was about to knowck when i heard them talking.

'its wrong tl listen, you know that' i thought to myself.

Still, i listened.

"well maybe i do have a crush on her..." i heard gavi say, following a yell from pedri "I KNEW IT!"

'What, Who??' i thought. i felt a little jealous, but why? I dont have a cfush on him right??

i heard them continue.

"Her eyes are beautiful brown, and her hair too." i heard Gavi say

"cmonn i know what color her hair and eyes are im living with her you know?" Pedri said.

'LIVING WITH HER?' I turned so red when i realised they were talking about me.

"yeah" Gavi said. after that silence... again... then about ten seconds later when i didnt hear them anymore i knoecked.

words 552

Sorry its short im just annoyed it didnt save the original! i wanted to post something today so here you go.

i think this is gonna be a short story. i want to write something else soon and i have ideas for that! its not gonna be a football story, but soemthing! bye!! seeya soon