XIII. Rage

Thursday February 9th, Night time

"Hi" he said trough the screen.
Raven remained still as the other two girls in the room were trying to mimic what she had to say.
"Umm...are you okay?" He asked. Raven took a second to collect her thoughts "D-...hm...do you have metal arrows?" She asked stuttering. He looked at her confused, wondering if he heard her right. "Metal arrows...?" She nodded.
"I'm sure my father might have some confiscated in his office...why?"
"Poe Cup" she simply replied, this did not help ease the confused look on his face "What's a Poe Cup?" Raven tried to find the best way to explain the uselessness that was the Poe Cup.
"A useless Nevermore tradition that brings the stupid part of the student population to compete-"
"Raven! No!" Enid screamed offended as she made her way in front of the screen.

"It's  one of the most epic and historical races in the history of Nevermore!" Tyler looked taken aback from the sudden arrival of the cheery blond "Okay...um yes I could bring you metal arrows"
Raven moved Enid out of the way seeing that she was putting Tyler on edge. "Okay, Thing will be at the front entrance, just give them to him" she was about to shut the laptop when Wednesday blocked it.
'Ask him to come to the Poe Cup' she mouthed. Raven eyes widened and she shook her head no. Wednesday looked at her dead in the eyes 'do. It' she mouthed with threatening eyes.
"Raven?...are you there?" Tyler asked from the half shut computer.
"Umm yes" she fully opened the computer once more. Tyler was looking at her, a chuckle threatening to spill from him. Needless to say that he has always found her behavior somewhat amusing.
"Doyouwanttocomeandseethepoecup" Raven said inhumanly fast. Tyler looked at her confused "What?"
She took a deep breath "would you want to come and see the Poe Cup" she said more clearly. Tyler looked at her with somewhat wide eyes "like a...date?" He asked carefully "Oh god no! It's just I'm participating and you always go on and on about how you think Nevermore is ground zero for the cool crazy stuff and I thought you might enjoy seeing what we would use the arrows for and-" he interrupted her rant with a chuckle. "Of course I'll go on a date with you Raven" he said humorously, although Raven didn't catch that "No! Not a date! It's a stupid canoe race! What kind of a date would that be!?! Plus I don't do dates!" She panicked which only made him laugh harder
"See you at our date, Raven" he said in between laughs, deciding to extend the joke. "No-" but before she could protest further, he ended the videocall.

Raven shut the computer in frustration "I cannot wait for your mind games to be over, Wednesday" she said exhaustingly although her expression remaining dry
"Are you sure?...you seem to have grown fond of the normie" Wednesday pointed out.
Raven looked at her and lightly scoffed "I don't grow fond of guys who tie me up and try to kill me" she responded blankly, a smirk grew on Wednesday's face "That sounds exactly like what you would be fond of" Raven could feel the slight warmth that was creeping up her cheeks.

"Once the Poe Cup is over, and once you will have gained your revenge on Bianca, things with Tyler will go back to be like they've always been... he won't remember me, and I won't care to approach him" she said, making her way back to her dorm.

She entered her room and felt something wet on her face. She touched her cheek and indeed it was wet...was she crying? Uncontrollable sobs followed "No no no, please stop" she pleaded to herself.
Something about Raven Addams was that she didn't cry...or at least she tried not to. She was feeling the rage, the anger, the disappointment all crawl up her body at once. "NOOO!" She screamed, her throat hurting. She started tearing things off her walls, push stuff off her bed until she couldn't control her abilities any longer. She felt the electric charge everywhere and just blasted it in random spots....until her room was unrecognizable.
She picked up her phone and pulled up the contact of the only person who could possibly make her feel better. She put her phone up to her ear and waited for the person to respond.
"Hi...umm...I need help" she said, there was somewhat of a pause...
"I'm on my way".