two

"What so you think about this dress." My bestfriend Mia asked I looked at the dark green dress she had on; it was a short tight green dress it showed her bare shoulders it also showed off her curves and small waist it looked perfect on her. I smiled and nodded.

"It looks perfect you should definitely wear it to the party tonight

"It looks perfect you should definitely wear it to the party tonight." I said getting up packing my stuff into my bag, she looked at me confused.

"Aren't you going to the party?." She questioned removing the black stilleto heels she had on, I shook my head." nope." popping the p.

"Why not?." She whined I laugh.

"I have homework due to Monday and I have to write a essay tommorow morning that is due for Wednesday." I explain to her throwing my backpack around my shoulder

"If you're not going I'm not going." She said sitting on her bed with her arms crossed I roll my eyes throwing my backpack on the floor." Fine I'll go." I sighed

She squealed clapping her hands togheter she grabbed my wrist pulling me towards her dressing table." You're going to look gorgeous tonight."

I smile trying to hide my nervousness I do hope so. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Now that's what you call a fashionista." Mia smirked I turned around looking at myself in the mirror, wow. I wore a black tight satin lace dress, it looked cute but I didn't like that it was so short.

"Isn't this maybe too short?

"Isn't this maybe too short?." I asked looking at her with a awkward look on my face while playing with my fingers her smile dropped."No it isn't." She denied I nodded

We arrive at Jentsen's house outside stood him and Lev me and Mia walked over to them with a smile. "You guys made it." Jentsen smiled as he pulled me into a hug Mia hugging Lev.

"We couldn't dare to miss it." Mia said. "I had to force Bella to come." She rolled her eyes as I went to hug Lev.

"Well were glad you guys came Emily and Piper are inside." Lev said we nodded and walked inside the house. I still had a bad feeling in my gut but I decided to ignore it. Walking further into the house kids from school filed he entire house music was blasting loudly me and Mia walked to the kitchen to get ourselves a drink but before I could enter the kitchen my eyes grew wide from the site in front of me my ex boyfriend and my ex bestfriend;Gavin and Coco. What the hell were they doing here?