Defense

Summary: Tensions are really beginning to rise and it's up to two people to settle them.

''No- Guys, no, you can't just blame Bad. He is not avoiding me or the meetup, you guys know he wouldn't do that. We both have other stuff to do right now, so it's both of our faults you all haven't gotten to see us meet up yet'', content creator Skeppy sighed as he broke another cobblestone block.

This was his first Twitch stream in a long while, and he'd hoped that would keep people from being so agitated, but deep down he knew that they wouldn't be fully calm until he and Badboyhalo, his closest friend of many years now, made the jump from online friends to real-life friends .

They'd been teasing it for years, which they both knew was unfair to their viewers, but it wasn't like they didn't actually intend to do it, it was just that something in Skeppy wasn't quite ready. 

Skeppy turned off his camera momentarily and leaned back from his PC. He'd been saying and thinking the same thing forever. Not ready. I'm just not ready. 

''Thank you, Geppy! Hey, they're calming down!'', Bad's cheerful voice bubbled into Skeppy's headphones. He didn't know Skeppy turned off his camera.

Embarrassingly, the unexpected cuteness was enough to cause Skeppy to fall off of his chair. 

Thankfully, his floor had thick carpet, so he wasn't hurt. He managed to mute his mic, so luckily for him no one heard, or surely people would eventually guess the reason for the accident and embarrass him even worse.

''Skeppy?'', Bad asked, wondering whether he'd been heard. Skeppy composed himself and quickly got back up. He unmuted. ''Yeah, yeah, that's good that they're calming down'', he said breathlessly, making a mental note to later thank whatever divine power had allowed him to cover up what just happened.

''Okay!'', Bad said. Skeppy made a sort of scoffing sound. ''Yeah, well um, yeah guys, don't blame Bad, it's okay Bad, we know you're not doing anything wrong'', he switched between comforting Bad and correcting his chat.