Chapter 1

Without any thoughts I walked inside the forest. I didn't care about the warning from Sir Benjamin and I wondered why everyone said that It's too dangerous for me.

lately Sir Benjamin has been acting very strangely. well, in fact he is a very strange person but this time he was kind of more akward than usual. He even dropped something as I mentioned the forest.

He has told me that the forest is the territory of the de Noir - clan and that they're robber and bandits. But I didnt believed him and still I'm unsure if that's the thruth. I feel like there is so much more to the story, than he's telling me.

My walking turned into running. I got deeper and deeper into the forest. I regonized light in the distance and ran towards it. I reached a Meadow. It was beautiful and peaceful. carefully I sat on the ground and as I laid in the grass my eyes closed on their own. The beautiful song of the birds was floating in the air and it felt like listening an orchestra. Next to my ears I heard some chirring of cricket's.

Suddenly a dark shadow covered me and I opened my eyes. I saw a guy, that looked about 18 or 19. He had brownish black curls, and a bowler. He was wearing black, a feather choker and guyliner under his eyes.

I stood up. "is there a problem?"
He starred at me. "I dont know you. Who the hell are you?"
I glared at him. How could he be so rude to me? He doesn't even know me!
"Dont be so rude to a lady like me, you feather boy!"

He took a small knife and pressed it on my neck. I didn't wanted to show fear, but I wasn't good at acting. I think he knew that I was scared. I stared at him and he stared at me.

"I'm asking again, who the hell are you?"

"I'm Evelyn, and you are?"

"You dont need to know who I am."

he put the knife in to his waistbelt. My only thoughts were "run, run as fast as possible!".
I turned around and ran back into the forest. While I was running I saw a big old tree. I stopped and tried to climb it up. I sat on a big limp and from afar I could see the feather boy. He ran and searched me. He looked very angry and he shouted my name.

"Evelyn! Come back! Evelyn come back immediately!!"

I was so scared, I didn't dare to make a sound. But I slipped and fell into the Deepness. I closed my eyes and thought

"this is my end..."

The fall didn't hurt. I landed on something soft. Everything became black and I lost consciousness.

Am I dead? I wonder where I would end up. In heaven or in hell?