Chapter 2

I can't remember what happend, but as I woke up and opened my eyes, I laid on the grass on the meadow.
Again...
Someone must carried me. I stood up and searched the something that saved me. Was it feather boy?
Well, I should go home. Sir Benjamin didn't even knew that I wasn't in the house.

I turned around and went back into the forest. Before I reached the end of the forest, I wanted to go to the big old tree. from afar I saw something strange. I looked up to the tree and I saw the feather boy. He sat on the big limp, where I sat before. I looked up to him, and he looked down on me. He smiled and pulled a rope. Suddenly I was trapped in a trap. He jumped off.

"One Trap, two catches!"

After he said 'two catches', I realized that a small little Bunny sat besides me. It had white skin and looked really beautiful.

He came close to me and starred at me. He grinned.

"Oh sorry little princess"

He bowed down. As he faced me, he begann to laugh.

I glared at him. Why did that feather boy rescued me and then trap me? That doesn't make any sense!

"Open that trap!"

He turned around and went behinde the big tree. I saw how he cut down a rope, and then I fell down to the ground. I tried to escape but he was faster than me. He ran towards me.

"I saved you, and now you owe me something."

He smiled and helped me out.
He looked cold and angry.

"I don't want to see you in this forest ever again!"

I starred at him angrily, just to show him that I'm not scared. Well I was scared, but I didn't want him know.

"go! go and never come back again!"

I was sad to hear those words from him, but well I was also scared so I decided to run.

I ran and ran, till I saw the end of the forest. As I reached it, I turned around and looked if he followed me.

He didn't followed me.

I turned around again and went back to my house.