1️⃣

Takamichi was in his home making some mochi since he liked making his food and liked being in the kitchen. As he was busy he didn't notice a figure standing in the doorway smiling at the young man. He was perfect for the world he had created more than a hundred years ago. Good cook, kind, motherly and so much more. Takemichi was too focused on the mochi that he didn't notice the person ally into the kitchen throw some herbs in the mochi and disappear.

As soon as the sweet was done Take are some and his head started to spin and suddenly he collapsed.

He soon regained his concouise but when he did he saw he was in a forest. He did some breathing exercises to calm himself down. He knew panicking wouldn't do it. He sighed as he got up and started to walk in the direction of the north. He soon reached a pond and as he bent down to drink he noticed something in the water. He noticed its oval shape and he wondered.

" Is that an egg?"

He said out loud before looking around since this egg wasn't an egg that belongs in the water. He quickly took off his shirt and shorts and sprang into the water diving deep to retrieve the egg. Thank goodness he was in the swimming club in middle school. He soon reached the bottom and picked up the egg. He quickly swam to the top and when he reached it he swam a shore and got out of the water what he didn't notice was a pair of eyes glaring at him. The figure was alert as in the past when he made a egg arrogant sub throw his egg to the floor killing his babe. These days the subs are all rude and bratty. Some are good but they are taken.

Takemichy could feel the egg shake. He pulled it close and used his shirt to dry it off. He gently stroked it and placed it on his fluffy chest. If you saw him from afar it may look like breast but it's just his pecks. He has been going to the gym recently and had grown out his hair after everyone made it out alive he went to live in isolation.

He smiled when the egg stopped shivering and he felt it start to heat up. He sighed as he held it close for some reason he wanted to protect the egg and love it.

The figure's eyes went wide at the scene in front of him and smiled. Maybe this sub was the one to be with him and his egg. Suddenly another figure appeared holding his egg.

"Manjiro what are you doing we have to go to the market. "

" Draken wait look over there. "

Draken turned his head to where Mikey was pointing and found a beautiful angel of a person hugging his friend's egg with his long midnight black hair surrounding both him and the egg. The person had blue eyes that looked like two diamonds. He had pouty red tinted lips with sharp cat eyes that looked beautiful he had a button nose and soft round cheeks.

" Wow," said Draken as he stared in shock as his egg started to wiggle. Both beastmen were in a trance. Suddenly they noticed the sub stand up and started to walk off and they decided to follow him.

Soon they noticed he was in a cave it was uninhabited since everyone didn't like caves as much. Soon they saw him walk into the cave. Takemichy was grateful that he found some bear fur and some clothes almost like they were set up for him.

The figure who brought him here was the god who made planets whose name was Levian. He had made a cave for Takamichi hoping the boy would find it he set up some fur and some clothes. But for food, the boy had to sort that out himself. The cave had a bed, a brick stove, and some rooms. Takamichi walked through the cave there were different rooms all uninhabited till he saw he had a watch on his wrist and suddenly his watch appeared.

Welcome to your new world

You are going to stay in the world forever since your original world was not made for you. In this watch are all your items like food, furniture and such. But not clothes yours are too modern.