4️⃣

Draken was grateful that Takemichi found his egg. The female loved the cub that came out of the egg like his own. Takemichi had paid attention to the cub and eggs.

Draken was busy watching Takemichi feeding his son.  He watched how his cub greedily drank from his female parent. He loved the attention he was getting. Soon he heard a sigh beside him and turned to see Manjirou who said while looking at the cub.

" Lucky " Draken almost laughed since the almighty Mikey was pouting like a cub who was denied his candy.  He sighed before turning back to Michi. 

" Isn't he amazing "

" We sure are," said Mitsuya as he walked over. He was listening to these two.

" What if others want our female but if our female wants more males they have to be strong," said Manjirou knowing that they were all possessive.

" Yes I know that but they have to be tested, "said Draken. He knew a female like Takemichi is like water in the desert.

The three males turned to find their female snuggled with the cub and the eggs. How he got them so fast was a mystery.

Soon it was the afternoon and the cub was in his bed which was big for four cubs but he was the only child for now. He snuggled the warm blanket.

Takemichi on the other hand had just finished making dinner and he called the three beast men. He placed their big plates in front of them and then sat down to eat.

Once they were done they each helped with the dishes and Takemichi went to relax in the sun and the three males followed. They relax in the sun till Takemichi stood up and walked to the nursery.  He slowly opened the door and he saw the baby beast awake. 

" Hey little one," he said as he approached him.  Till he heard a crack.  He gasped as he took out the baby beast. Held him in one arm.  He then ran to the door and called out Draken's name.  Who rushed along with the other two toward where they heard the shout. 

" Draken please take the baby one of the eggs cracked. "

Manjirou and Mitsuya started to get nervous since any one of them could become a father for their egg may have cracked. 

Takemichi closed the door and took off his shirt.  He walked to the cupboard and took out some clean towels and clothes.  There was a sink in the room that was connected to the water supply in the cave-like home.

He filled a basin with water and then he turned to the eggs. He heard another crack.  He rushed to the crib and found two opened eggs.  His eyes widened. He saw two little basements one looked like Manjirou and one like Mitsuya.

He picked up both and walked to the cleaning table where the basin was and he placed both babies side by side and cleaned them both.  He dried them off and wore them some warm onesies.  He then let them latch onto his nips.  The two drank at a fast pace. 
He took a big blanket and threw it over his front covering both babes.  He then walked out of the room and towards the living room.  There sat Draken with his son who was waiting for Takemichi his daddy to feed him. 

The three beast men wait patiently till they heard the door open and Takemichi walked out with his front covered.  He then walked over to the three and sat across from them and they heard sucking and Manjirou rushed to his side.  Takemichi permitted him to remove the blanket.  He removed it slowly revealing two babies instead of one.  Mitsuya rushed over as well. 

"Their eggs cracked at the same time," said Takemichi as he handed the baby's over to their beastmen dad.  Mistuyas fork-like tongue was flickering happily.  Manjirous tail was swishing wildly.  they cuddled their sons close and Drake's cub had his time to feed.