38 . Don't tell

"what have you done taehyung "

Was the first thing I heard . I smiled weakly

He tried pulling me out but i did not budge . He slapped me .

"Just fucking come taehyung "

I just obeyed him but soon everything went black .

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin pov

Aish this boy why is he doing this .

I took him to the hospital the doctors treated him .

All the time they were in i was so anxious outside . Doctor came out i rushed to him .

Jimin : is everything okie is he alright . Nothing had happened to him right . Do I wann-

Doctor : jimin dear don't panic he is totally fine . He will wake up in an hour . As he lost only some blood it was not a tough task for us .

Jimin : Thankyou samchon(uncle) Son .

Yes I took tae to someone i knew . As i don't trust many .

After an hour or so he woke up .

" WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT TAEHYUNG "

I yelled at him as soon as he got the clear vision of where he was .

He smiled at me like are you serious man how can he smile when i yell at him .

"DID YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS YOU DUMBASS " I again yelled at him .

" I am so lucky " he said . I frowned I here telling at him wait omo did he by chance no no . Not possible doctor said he is perfectly alri-

He cut my thoughts by saying

"So lucky to have you by my side jimin " he said smiling .

I then hugged him saying "After all we are Bestfriends " .

He suddenly pulled back looking nervous "what " I asked only to get back a reply

" Jimin Don't tell this is her no matter what untill and unless there is a situation to be said please " .

"I will not tae and take rest for now i'll go bring some good for you ".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov

We both moved to Daegu a week ago as this place have best vision for movie sets and best university .

First we thought of moving to busan but she said no and we are here .

I so worried for her . She looking all okey and smiling it took me all worried .

She was all head over heals for him but now she is behaving all wierd .

Even if she was crying or Being sad would be not i like i like to see her that way but she would let her heart out .

Now she is stuffing everything inside and hurting her more I can't let her ruin herself .

I slowly went near her sat next to her gaining her attention .

She turned towards me and smiled

" Yes kookie " she said in a cheerful way but her eyes can't lie which were holding completely opposite emotions .

" Cupcake let it out please " I said cupping her face as soon as those words left my mouth her expression changed eyes trying no to come in contact with mine .

"I know you are hurt and in pain cupcake " I said . She smiled but this time it came out a sad short smile .

"You trust me right " she nodded vigouresly making me chuckle .

"Then let all your sadness out Ym please " .

With that she hugged me and started sobbing "Crying is never a crime Yn cry all you want " I said patting her back while hugging .

"Why jungkook why is this happening to me am I that unlucky to not des-

"You deserve all the love cupcake it's just he didn't know you "

She sobbed for some more time and calmed herself down still hugging "kook" she called out getting a hmm in response

"You know what I am so lucky to have you by my side "

She said " not more that me noona "

"Aish you I am younger than you jungkoooookkkkkk " she whinned like a five year old kid .

"But you don't act like one dear " I said pocking her nose getting ready to run .

Yes she don't like me pocking her nose "stop you crackhead "

Like this way i made her forget him for sometime .

<<Time skip>>

Yn : jungkook

Jungkook : yes cupcake

Yn : I have decided something kook

Jungkook : what have you ???????

Yn : okie jungkook after a week of thinking i have decided to move on from him . I don't know how to but I have an idea for him to never get my any informations .

" I am going change my name "Ms . Lee Ha-eun" I mean going to keep a stage name and hide my original name from getting spread and no pictures are allowed to spread that is only my pictures "

"I am going to change my mobile number That will only be given to my assistant when i start my direction that is going to be this month and you will have it as you are the one who is going to but me one "

I was totally shocked by her plan . Like man when did she even think about that . Wait then university .

Jungkook : then clas-

I got cut by her

Yn : I have already informed the principal that i will only attend exams and will not be present in the university I have also informed him not to share my trasfer list if asked by anyone .

Jungkook : woh cupcake you are really something .

She smiled more like a smirk

Yn : I am going to hate him from now on kookie

Jungkook : but cupcake

Yn : decision is fixed jungkook I am no more going to love someone and also him . I loved him with all I had and at the end he felt suffocating and irritating in my presence .

Jungkook : yet carrot we can't punish jiminie Hyung .

I said sulking . She pinched my cheek

Yn : aww jungkookie I have already informed him about everything I will go see him when I have time and about taehyung

She said looking down

Yn : Nothing that's the plan fix to it .

I thought she completed her saying as she got but

" Even if you get to see or get along with Kim don't mind what he did to me and get along but at any cost don't let any informations about me out is that clear "

Omo her cold and dangerous tone . She is defenitely something . Her duality is insane man don't ever try to mess with me attitude of hers .

"Is that clear " she asked in more stern tone which send shivers down my spine .

" Yes "