in the living room

Izukus pov: sparks was in his cage when me and bakugou were in the living room, bakugou all the sudden sat on my lap grinding on me I guess he was not pissed off at me anymore but now he's in the mood for it when I'm not in the mood for it but I guess he wants me now.

Izuku: w-what are you doing babyboy~

Bakugou: you know what I'm doing~. I do know but I want him to verify it.

Izuku: nah tell me~

Bakugou: fuck me please ~

Izuku:sure~

I layed him down on the couch striping up both i attack his neck with bites and love marks he moans not loud but a silent one he turns me on even more with his small moans his hands go up and down on my body i slowly go in him, he moaning i start thrusting in and out of his hole he moans more and more skin slapping fills the room and his moans i let out a few grunts here and there but i filped up over so he rideing me he goes up and down for a couple hours he cums and i cum in him but no mercy so we went 7 rounds he won't walk for weeks he will be pissed off at me but he won't regret getting fucked by me he mouns and his legs give out so i filp us back over and start pounding in his hole witch made him moan even louder then before i enjoyed it so did he just bye his moans and face i could tell he was enjoying himself when im pounding in him i grunt he cums then i cum but i thrust more untill im done and so is he i smiled at him he did a weak smile then he went to bed i cleaned both of us up we both went to bed sparks did too but he will be pissed in the morning.

Edited