Chapter 32

I was sitting in my room, enjoying the evening sun streaming into my room when I got a call. "HI TOWN KLUTZ!!!" I wince at the loud comment, as Julian screamed through the phone. "What do you want Julian?" I answered in an annoyed voice, adding a sigh for good measure. "Well, i was wondering when you were going to finally walk out onto your balcony, but you weren't, so i decided to take matters into my own hands." Julian said, but when i looked over at the door to my balcony, i see Julian holding his phone between his shoulder and neck while holding two snow cones. "Oh god." I muttered under my neck. Julian had a huge grin on his face as i put down my phone and walked over to him.

"What are you doing here? Better yet, how do you know where i live?" I asked sternly. "Well, mabye if you could help me out here first, I'll tell you?" Julian said, staying in his stuff posture to keep anything from falling. I chuckled and grabbed the snow cones, freeing him from his uncomfortable stance. "Ahhhhhh. That feels SO much better!" Julian exclaimed, stretching and putting his phone in his jeans pocket. He was wearing dark jeans with a white t-shirt without sleeves and flip flops. He looked at me, and i scanned his face. His hair was ruffled and stuck up in different places. I looked into his eyes and stared into them for a moment untill i noticed his face spread into a smig look. "What?" I grumbled, looking away to hide my blushing face.

"Oh nothing. I'm just amused that you can't stop looking at me. Is my smoking hot physique seductive?" I whipped around, glaring at Julian. "No. Not at all. You have absolutley no effect on me, for your information." I replied, continuing to glare at him. Julian started laughing, clutchung his stomach. "My goodness Sequoia! You never fail to make me laugh." Julian said, chuckling. "Hmph".

Later on, after we finished our snow cones, and were talking, i asked him what has been on my mind for forever. "Julian?" I asked hesitantly. "Yes, Sequoia?" He replied, looking into my eyes. "Why did you see me again? Well, i mean, why did you not forget about me after that day on the beach? Why didn't you just forget about me and find another girl?" I asked. Julian furrowed his brow for a moment, thinking about his answer. "Well...i guess i just got tierd of the same kind of girls. Like, the girls that only care about looks, makeup, and boys. And when i met you...i just got a feeling that you weren't like thise girls. And, you're hot. And i mean...hot. So...a variety of reasons really. I guess i just got drawn to you." Julain answered. I just sat there, feeling shocked and elated. "Well...thank you." I said, smiling.

"Anything for you, love." Julian responded, a warm smile on his face.