Chapter 3 - Picture Perfect

"Gorgeous! Amazing!" Marco called out from behind the camera as I watched the flashes appear in front of me.

Today was shoot day, meaning that I would need to pull out all the stops to become recognisable.

Wearing an oversized white blazer and ridiculously tall heels, I gave my best poses towards the camera...making love if you will.

"Undo the blazer a tad, show some skin!" His flamboyant mannerisms made me chuckle as I undid a button from my blazer, exposing my cleavage.

Being blessed with larger boobs, making it as a model would be extremely difficult. I didn't have the physique many models had; size 0, tall and slim build. I was 5"4, now 5"9 with these heels on, double d chest and curvy. I wanted to break the mould, whilst Rachel's figure was the perfect one, for the perfect model.

"Show them what they want!" Marco winked and applauded as I chuckled and gave my best smouldering looks.

@amyfox01 posted an Instagram picture

@amyfox01: set days are my favourite days

After several outfit changes over the day, this was my favourite. For once I felt sexy and confident but also classy and classic.

As I changed back into my leggings and hoodie, Marco came running over.

"Excellent shots today my darling!" He beamed and gave me a kiss on each cheek.

"Thanks Marco, I couldn't have done it without you." I placed my hands together in front of me, linking my fingers together.

With a soft smile, I looked at him, grateful for each experience he gives me. The trust he has in me, 'a vision' is how he describes it.

"My dear, the camera loves you." He smiled and walked away slowly, about to give the same praise to some of the other girls who had attended today.

I smiled over to them and picked my bag up from the floor, making a swift exit for the door.

As I walked down the stairs towards the double doors, my phone started to ring. As I glanced down into my hands, I could see Rachel's cheery face pop up on the caller ID.

"Hi Rach". I replied and walked into the fresh air. I had been inside so long, I don't think I had seen any daylight today.

"Yo bitch." Rachel laughed down the phone which caused me to grin. "Dinner tonight, what are our plans?"

"No idea, lovely," I replied and unlocked my Range Rover Evoque and jumped inside, "I'm pretty tired."

Rachel sighed down the phone. She had obviously been bored and cooped up all day, now expecting some fun.

"Well, George has invited us to dinner."

"As in, Russell?" I queried whilst applying lipgloss to my chapped lips.