𝟐 「 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 」 𝟒

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘, Seraphina Denoire was ultimately stopped before she was even able to let Caroline know that she had arrived.

Elena is the person who had stopped her, the young annoying girl quick to pull Seraphina over towards where she and Bonnie were standing.

"Sera, there you are!" Elena shouted rather than yelled as she grabbed a hold of Seraphina's arm, pulling her over.

Having had a somewhat strange conversation with Elena, then watching the girl pull Seraphina over; Bonnie could always feel that this conversation was going to go sideways, and that was without her witchy intuition.

"I am so sorry for this." Bonnie immediately apologized as she pulled a confused Seraphina in for a hug.

"Huh?" Seraphina muttered confused as Bonnie let her out a bone-crushing hug, the girl trying her best to hide her pain from her cut arm.

"No she's not, tell her what you told me." Elena said frantically as she pulled Seraphina away from Bonnie, Seraphina quick to yank her arm out of Elena's hold.

"Again I mutter, huh?" Seraphina muttered again sarcastically as she looked between her friend and frienemy.

The girl only looked at the two as if each of them were telling her about some crazy acid trip, something she once had the privilege to listen to.

This experience was given to her by Vicki Donovan, of course.

"Okay look Sera, I'm sure I saw Stefan get cut-" Elena once again began to speak in a frantic and slightly crazed tone, causing Seraphina to roll her eyes. "I saw it."

"Elena-" Seraphina attempted to stop the girl with a sigh as she pinched the bridge of the nose.

"What is she talking about?" Bonnie interrupted Seraphina before she could finish, whilst looking between her and Elena.

Although before Seraphina could answer, Elena had already opened her never shut or filtered mouth.

"Stefan got cut, but the cut healed." Elena explained what she had seen, causing Seraphina to let out an annoyed huff.

"What?" Bonnie asked confused now, a cut was supposed to heal was the only thing the young witch could think to herself.

"No, he didn't." Seraphina contradicted Elena's words as she stumped her foot, a dull pain growing on the right side of her head.