𝟐 「𝐀 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 」 𝟓

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, Sophia Denoire moved calmly with a large book within her arms, that was until she abruptly paused.

Stopped directly in the middle of the hallway, everything going silent for a moment before she suddenly turned towards the ceiling.

Her eyes flashed a dark red color similar to Seraphina's, who was having a rather intense argument behind Mystic Falls High School.

Sophia could sense the power coming from her daughter even from so far away, the burst of energy causing a happy smirk to come over her face.

"It's time." Sophia muttered as she turned back in the direction she was heading with a flick of her fluffy tulle luxury nightgown.

Her steps were faster this time as she was bubbling with excitement, her daughter was coming into her powers, meaning she could clue her in on their world.

Small class at first of course.

As Sophia had this thought, she finally made it to her destination, a large shelf of books on the wall of her office.

Quickly her eyes scanned over every book on the wall before she landed on a row of purple books with golden lines on the back of them.

The woman reached for the book in the middle, giving it a gentle pull causing it to pop back as the sound of metal moving and clanking was heard.

Not long after the sound was heard in Sophia's ears, did the shelf begin to move to create an opening as if it was a door.

Taking one final look around her, Sophia entered the hidden room with her smirk growing larger as she turned back towards the door.

Closing it slowly her eyes holding a mischievous look to them as she did so, she would show her daughter all the wonders of their world....and then some.

∴ ═════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ═════ ∴

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍, Seraphina's let out a large yawn that was quickly covered by her hand as she made it into the kitchen.

The young woman almost immediately met with her mother humming a light tune as she cooked a few pieces of French Toast, looking at her Mom, Seraphina couldn't help but giggle.

Only the woman that gave birth to her would be cooking in a thigh-length satin sonic grey dress, with a fluffy tulle black night see-through robe hanging off of her shoulders.

Although the apple didn't fall far from the tree as Seraphina was wearing a light green satin cami dress-styled nightgown, with a matching tulle see-through robe around her.

Both of their hair was held up with a claw clip, keeping it out of their faces as they went about their normal morning routines.

"Good morning My Darling." Sophia Denoire spoke without looking up from the pan, causing Seraphina to stop and furrow her eyebrows.