𝟐 「 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭 」 𝟔

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, Seraphina laid atop of Stefan whilst straddling the boy's muscular body, the two were caught up in an intense make-out.

One of Stefan's hands tightly gripped Seraphina's hip, so tight his strength was bordering vampiric as he got lost in the pleasure of Seraphina's body on top of his.

His other hand was on Seraphina's cheek dry humped each other, Seraphina's hand on the boy's chest and the opposite cheek.

The two were completely entranced with each other as they moved almost completely in the sink, the hand on Seraphina's hip began to guide her, pulling her closer to him.

The guided movement caused her to grind down on top of Stefan's clothed naughty bits, causing a loud grow to come from his mouth, which was quickly swallowed by Seraphina's.

Slowly Stefan pulled away from Seraphina's mouth, leaving a kiss on the corner of her mouth, on her cheek, and down to her neck.

The boy completely forgot what happened the last time he'd been making out with the girl, the last time he attempted to kiss the girl's delicate and supple neck.

So despite the past example, Stefan's face went straight into Seraphina's neck as he left open mouth kisses wherever he could.

His hand moved from her cheek and down to her neck, his grip strength a lot less tight than the one leaving delicious bruises on her hip.

"Stefan." Seraphina whimpered as she gripped his forearm and shoulder, her hips never stopped moving as she ground down on him.

She almost felt like she couldn't breathe as she panted feeling Stefan's lips on her neck, nothing leaving her mouth but light moans and quiet whimpers.

Stefan on the other hand was so lost in the pleasure of his girl grinding down on him and all the pretty sounds that left her mouth.

The young/old vampire was so lost in pleasure that he wasn't able to feel his face transform over to its vampiric form, his head was so close to her jugular.

He could smell every last drop of blood that went through her veins, yet oddly the more turned on she got the sweeter her blood began to smell.

His sharpened canine teeth were so close to puncturing her neck, grazing over her skin causing goosebumps to arise all over Seraphina's body.

"Stefan please." Seraphina pleaded even though she didn't know what she was pleading for, she would take whatever he was willing to give at this point.

That was until their moment was ruined as Stefan caught a glimpse of his face in a mirror that sat across the room.

Causing him to almost immediately sit up, breaking away from Serapina, both of them with bated breath, before Seraphina looked at him confused and slightly horny.

"Wha-what's wrong, what happened?" Seraphina asked panting as she paused sitting on his lap, her chest rising and falling heavily.