1.

Dozens of lean, round towers surround the castle in almost a perfect circles. and are connected by high, wide walls made of dark obsidian stone.
windows, shut. They're scattered cross the walls in an unique pattern, along with holes for the outside world. But dim enough for no enemy's to see through anything, but we can see them

A great gate with massive metal doors, a draw bridge above the smooth and clear lake and strong defenses offers a warm protection within these cold, closed in lands, but it's not the only way in, but it'll be your best shot if you wish to enter this castle.

The forest outside of the castle gates is light up with trained guards, adding to the atmosphere of the castle. This castle has stood for centuries, carrying our family name. And never letting it fall. it stood it well, but cracks begin to show through my family's silky skin. Nothing got out, and nothing will ever get in.

Her father cares for her more than anything, so if he would have to keep her safe and have her never leave the castle. So be it.The princess cares for her people, never for the ones who hurt anyone. Of note, too, is the fact that she has previously discovered a young maiden talking with father, she's always wondered how the outside world is. If her mother and father can go beyond the castle, why couldn't she?

In addition, she hates the young lady who is behind the one door in the arena because she has observed her family talking with her most of all.

-

Walking past the library, I took in my breath sharply and stopped. In the end of the hallway was a marble fireplace, but midway. My parents bedroom. I look down the hallway and see a marble fireplace, strings of crystal beading - sparkled in the dim. I stop glaring at the fireplace and finally step forward to my parents room

I was about to step in but i heard them talking, and I've decided to listen, just a little bit.

I peeked into their room and there i saw my father, he had a slim figure. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on my mothers sweeping eyelashes. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth was all i can see while we was adoring her and smiling. His beautiful green eyes was a perfect match to his dark brown silk hair
He had a mature voice but a fun personality

I looked at the figure he was holding in his arms, my mother. She had a beautiful figure. It was a pleasure to see her flowing with my father to a beautiful soothing song. She has moon shadow-black hair. Her blue eyes gazed at my father. She had a beautiful personality and a sweet voice, which I loved.

I was in a trance when i was simply Broken out of it when my nother spoke up, "my dear, I'm thinking it's time for Allison to know" my father slowed his pace and looked at my mother in a different way, his smile also turned into a frown "are you sure she's ready to know?" My mother leaned on to my father's shoulder as the music dims down "she's going to be 16 soon, she's ready" my father smiles and he took her hand and leads her to bed. He soon joins her and then they both finally fall asleep.

I rush to my room and lay in my bed
Covers covering my body shoulder to ankles.

What do they mean by that?

---
Idk, i was just bored