ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

...
PROLOGUE
...

          FIRE, what is it truly. Divinity, life, power? According to Rebekah Whitlock it was none of the above. Destruction, that's what it was. At least that was true in her possession. Which is the sole reason her aunt shipped her off to Nevermore Academy at the age of twelve, two weeks after the death of her parents. After engaging in a heated argument with her parents, she'd set their house ablaze. Elizabeth and Edward Whitlock, not being able to escape in time. Rebekah's aunt Veronica considered her niece a troubled child and stated shoukd wouldn't be able to control her nor her abilities.

Regardless, Rebekah grew to love the school. Making friends with the majority of her class. Her best friend, Xavier Thorpe by her side at all times. Everything went downhill when she turned sixteen. The truth of Rebekah's parents demise had come out. She began to be treated as an outcast among outcasts. Kicked from the school secret society and abandoned by the majority of those she had thought of as friends. Including Xavier. Though, she thought not all Hope was lost, as she began to date fencing team captain, Elliot Cadell. She thought as if the two understood each other, the boy having a short fuse like her. Yet, when his fuse was blown he had violent tendencies.

At the news of the arrival of a new student, Wednesday Addams. Rebekah woke in the middle of each night, in a terrible sweat gasping for air. Having horrible, bloody dreams. She assumed it was something normal, a cause of her isolation from her classmates. Boy was she wrong.

...

A/N so excited to write this <3

A/N
so excited to write this <3