A Spiked Bat and A Will To Live.

Kim was waiting for the other Hooligans; she was at the hang out spot on the dock. Watching Toktik or some sh!t idk. Before she started looking around. 'I got here at twelve...we were meant to meet at one...damn it.' she thought while getting up to leave before she heard a "Hey!". She quickly turned around as Aubrey walked out of the trees. 

"Hey!" Kim smiled as she saw her favorite person, Aubrey! "New hair style?" Asked Kim, seeing that Aubrey put her hair into a ponytail.  "It's just for now until it gets a little colder." Replied Aubrey as she looked at the lake before laughing a little "Remember when Sunny pepper sprayed us?

"Yep, my eyes still burn till this day." Kim replied dramatically, acting like she's flipping her hair... Yet her hair is too short to be flipped.

They kept reminding each other of stupid things, like when they had teamed up on Basil....for the hundredth time. or when they saw Kel at Donald'sMc. Or when Angel spilt a can of paint on his head, wonder how that happened...it went on for a few hours. It was now getting dark...

"Ah sh!t... want to walk home together?" Aubrey asked for an excuse to stay longer with Kim. Kim said sure, soon they were at Aubrey's house. "F*ck... its locked..." Mumbled Aubrey, her face becoming worried.

"Hey, you can stay at my house tonight! I'm sure Vance won't mind!" Kim smiled; Aubrey tried to 
say no, But Kim convinced her.

"Vance is either in his room or trying to figure out where the heck I am- or at one of his friend's houses." Kim said as they walked. Aubrey got slightly uncomfortable when walking out at night, gripping her spiked bat she kept walking. Soon they were at Kim's house. Kim opens the door, Vance isn't home! They can watch anime all night!!

"Thank you so much..." Aubrey mumbled as Kim was setting up two palettes on the floor, placing her bat in the corner. "You're welcome! It's nice to sleep on the floor every once and a while." Kim responded as she tossed some more blankets on the pallets. A few minutes later Kim gets up and smiles "Done! Are you taking left, or right?" She asked.
"Either is fine!" Aubrey said through a slightly embarrassed blush, Kim gets up and takes her hoodie off, wearing a Miku Hatsune shirt under it and tossing it on the bed. Getting on the pallet  
on the right, Aubrey taking the left as Kim flipped through Uluh letting Aubrey pick a show.

-----------------------Noi's Notes!---------------------------

woo!! its done! okay Summery: Kim thinks she got ditched by the Hooligans before Aubrey walks in, they talk for a few hours before they walk to Aubs house together, realizing the door is locked. they have a sleep over at Kim's house.

words?: 469

Socials: Tumblr: Ol1v3r-1s-my-d0g / Twitter: P4ns3xu4l_J3rk